Introduction Back from a long journey..

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hello all. As many of you might had noticed, I have not been active at all since last year. Reson for this is that I had a stomache tumor known as Alserz. It's been irritating me for quite a while, so I had finally gotten it checked out. I had to have an Endoscopy done and alot of other funky stuff.

So yeah, point is that I've been dead on the web for quite a while. So guys, what's been up? I need to catch up with modern day, I mean really. Is Habbo still a big thing? Is developement the same? Retros still big? Help me out :lol:

Thanks
- DahLightz (CookieMonsta)

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Heey, 0taku got shutdown, Aaron got sued from sulake for phoenix (Not even lieing)
So yeah, Habbos gone down alot, Development is meh.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Heey, 0taku got shutdown, Aaron got sued from sulake for phoenix (Not even lieing)
So yeah, Habbos gone down alot, Development is meh.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I thought this day would never come. He is legitimatly sued? xD

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012

Sulake is a fucking bitch. After leeching money from 12 year olds they sue someone for more money!
I get that he stole something which was there's but still....

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Sulake is a fucking bitch. After leeching money from 12 year olds they sue someone for more money!
Well. That's just amazing. I didn't think Sulake had the balls to do such a thing. I mean really, It's been how long since Phoenix had been around? 2009?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Are you a fucking moron? Do you have any concept of how stuff works in the real world?

Sulake created Habbo Hotel, and they have every right to protect what they created. It's how they make a living, and feed their families. I find it astonishing that you would call a company a "bitch" because they sued someone who was not only releasing software that allowed others to rip their work and profit from it, but also making others pay for said software. Also, they didn't sue him for his money, they sued him because he was hurting their business. It's like selling cheap knock off Apple products, and calling Apple a bitch for suing said companies.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Are you a fucking moron? Do you have any concept of how stuff works in the real world?

Sulake created Habbo Hotel, and they have every right to protect what they created. It's how they make a living, and feed their families. I find it astonishing that you would call a company a "bitch" because they sued someone who was not only releasing software that allowed others to rip their work and profit from it, but also making others pay for said software. Also, they didn't sue him for his money, they sued him because he was hurting their business. It's like selling cheap knock off Apple products, and calling Apple a bitch for suing said companies.
That's what I said. It's their work... Personal opinion.... I expected a reply from someone.

Funny how I get warning points for calling someone fucking stupid or retarded but when the mighty Rasta does it it's ok.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012

Yes, We were all waiting for it

-------------------------------

Agreed with Dwight

Agreed

That's what I said. It's their work... Personal opinion.... I expected a reply from someone.

Funny how I get warning points for calling someone fucking stupid or retarded but when the mighty Rasta does it it's ok.
Hes the owner, Get over it.

Mee

May 4, 2012

then why would you promote retros by adding a habbo retro discussion section and thehabbos site lol

Users who are viewing this thread