Applicant Back-End Developer.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello, my name is Jude Watson, 19 Years Old living in the UK.
Not really much to say other than I've a lot of free time on my hands hence why I am looking for an RP/Hotel to work on.
Before I am asked, I ONLY do back-end work, although I can do front-end I don't particularly enjoy it. (Language C#)
Have had a LOT of experience either owning hotels and rp's or developing, can explain more privately.
If you are interested in me then just give me a message on skype or facebook and I will be more than happy to have a chat with you.
Skype @ zDermo
Facebook @ Jude Watson
Thanks for reading and whom takes interest in me.

Last edited:

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Seems decent, but there is a lot of people who claim their a developer and well are not. Proof would be great / such as your previous work, etc.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Who are you guys? never heard of you in my life saying I'm a fraud? Lets come on teamviewer or something and see if I'm a "fraud".

You're asking people to dev for you, you don't know shit. Stop faking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not ONCE have I asked anyone to develop for me so what are you on about?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Who are you guys? never heard of you in my life saying I'm a fraud? Lets come on teamviewer or something and see if I'm a "fraud".

Any proof? Because I'd like to go on teamviewer with you and see some valid proof.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016

Well that's a fucking bullshit statement..

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
KEe7c9N.png

This guy really lack brain capacity.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Well that's a fucking bullshit statement..
I've asked for another developer to work along-side me, never asked someone to single-handedly develop for me is what I tried to say.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I've asked for another developer to work along-side me, never asked someone to single-handedly develop for me is what I tried to say.
Wtf is wrong with you? Stop changing your statement. Get lost you can't code shit and it had been proven.

Users who are viewing this thread