Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I meant on another retro

Probably are on many hotels now, just Babbo has them added the same way as Habbo do. (Purchasable from the catalog). With shortcuts from the avatar editor.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
You can now purchase gnomes for 2,500 credits from the catalog. To see them in action, go to
0f1d35c756d6b1b63df8142e7a57e65c.png

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Certainly better then most of the stuff out there.

I don't really play stuff nowadays more then I float around and develop, but looks cool.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Certainly better then most of the stuff out there.

I don't really play stuff nowadays more then I float around and develop, but looks cool.
Thanks for your feedback. :)

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Im glad this re-opened even if i rarely play it the few times i have ive liked it alot, it has a accurate staff team and good coders to give you a good experience while playing! good luck on the re-open and same as rocketrp even if its a competition for me its a well developed rp.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Im glad this re-opened even if i rarely play it the few times i have ive liked it alot, it has a accurate staff team and good coders to give you a good experience while playing! good luck on the re-open and same as rocketrp even if its a competition for me its a well developed rp.
Thank you for your feedback. :)

New pets have been added to Babbo. Baby puppies, kittens and piglets!
Cx8Ue7C.png

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Played a few times when Habboon was down and like it, very unique. 10/10,

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Thanks you guys for your awesome feedback. :D
It's not a CMS (unless he edited Rev so he can edit the content of the website through the ASE, if not, then it's not a CMS).

I do like the website, i love how you're trying to make it as much like Habbo as you can. I admire the effort and I wish you continue on this path.

Everything overall seems nice and tidy, I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread