[AzureSharp] Client works until configs are set to TCP settings

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Hello, I set up a hotel on my VPS using IIS, AzureSharp and Revcms. Emu is working fine, all links are set correctly in externals, config, client.php and emu config. I do not know what the issue is. My skype is AusNGrant if you wish to help me and talk further on there :)

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Fixed this problem, although the proxy was off when I fixed it. Now I want the TCP Proxy back on, I set all the configs to the proxy again and now it doesnt work again. Stays at 76% and emu gets no connections. the only proxy configs I change was game.tcp.port.proxy to my proxy port, and I changed the client port and ip too. How to make it work?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe your emulator is denying the connection with the proxy included, open your proxy port and try again.

To Open:

Windows Firewall Advanced > Inbound Rules > New Rule > Put in your port and press ok.

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
If I cant get this fixed, Ill move to that Plus. But it would be alot easier for me to try and pinpoint this problem. Creating an outbound rule didnt change anything. Any other ideas?

Okay yesterday I added cloudflare to my website, so now I can only connect to my hotel through the vps (No tcp proxy being used). If I try connect through my local pc, I get stuck on 87%. Is there something I need to do on cloudflare to make this work? And I still have the issue of the TCP Proxy not working. Is there something I need to do in cloudflare to fix this too?

Fixed other issue a few days ago,now just the proxy problem. Add my skype its urgent please..

Users who are viewing this thread