Azure Epic Catalogue v3 OUT NOW

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
New updated cata will be released this week, it will be the final one to as I'm no longer using this emulator.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Haven't had an update since a few months back due to not being worth it, however as I'm moving to a different emulator very soon it is pointless for me to still keep carrying on with this catalogue. This will be the final version release, this isn't a major big update as there hasn't been much furniture that have been released.

Whats been added?

- Christmas Furniture 2015.
- Halloween Furniture 2015.
- Halloween clothing has been added to the clothing section.
- Kitchen Furniture 2015.
- Added more customs that have been released on RZ, credits go to them.
- Missing Catalogue images such as teasers, headers.
- Slightly more organised.

Oct 11, 2014
Haven't had an update since a few months back due to not being worth it, however as I'm moving to a different emulator very soon it is pointless for me to still keep carrying on with this catalogue. This will be the final version release, this isn't a major big update as there hasn't been much furniture that have been released.

Whats been added?

- Christmas Furniture 2015.
- Halloween Furniture 2015.
- Halloween clothing has been added to the clothing section.
- Kitchen Furniture 2015.
- Added more customs that have been released on RZ, credits go to them.
- Missing Catalogue images such as teasers, headers.
- Slightly more organised.

You're the BEST! thank you for this <3 <3

KingBxtch

#KingBxtch
Sep 7, 2015
superb release could have done with a little touching up however. very grateful as its very rare someone in this community actually releases catas :)

Mischa

Mar 27, 2016
Its dont work by me, if i try to open the folder with RAR, there is a error that there is nothing in the folder.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
I don't support that garbage emulator no more, Therefore I recommend using another emulator such as plus emu and taking furniture out of this catalog and adding it to the catalog that you use on that emulator.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
If you're using plus emu then use the catalog that comes with it? It's more updated than this.

Users who are viewing this thread