Azure Emu Bans

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
Hi,

I Currently use Azure Emu. And just wondering if any of you can help me?

My bans no longer work.
IP Ban, Superban or normal ban just disconnect?

Does anybody know how to fix?

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Thats like boons kick from room bug you must know how to code to fix that cause thats a big part of the emu your Hotel files (This is if you can't ban nor kick etc) If your hotel files are compatible with another Emu then I would change emu as that but is minor

Hi,

I Currently use Azure Emu. And just wondering if any of you can help me?

My bans no longer work.
IP Ban, Superban or normal ban just disconnect?

Does anybody know how to fix?
May I know your hotel name? and domain please

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
Thats like boons kick from room bug you must know how to code to fix that cause thats a big part of the emu your Hotel files (This is if you can't ban nor kick etc) If your hotel files are compatible with another Emu then I would change emu as that but is minor

May I know your hotel name? and domain please
Habpulse.co.uk

and thanks

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Habpulse.co.uk

and thanks
Ok 1 thing I noticed about your hotel your CMS is really slow I recommend getting a new one CMS ill give you a link to a Habbo one and If you can get your hotel files compatible with a R63B emu I recommend changing it. Here s a cms

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
Ok 1 thing I noticed about your hotel your CMS is really slow I recommend getting a new one CMS ill give you a link to a Habbo one and If you can get your hotel files compatible with a R63B emu I recommend changing it. Here s a cms

Go onto my url.. its what it looks like.. broke?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Go onto my url.. its what it looks like.. broke?
I would suggest not listening to this kid because hes retarded. Your CMS speed does not matter what CMS your using it goes by your VPS specs / bandwith and their connection speed. The VPS has to receive the packets and send information back and forth.

Second of all;
I don't believe its the command that is coded wrong I think your database has something messed up maybe like the texts or permissions and the commands have all been overwritten by the database. Not 100% sure how R63B Works but I know from when I was working with one, it does not have a permission rank table

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
So, Azure have changed its bans table to users_bans now. However, your CMS is fetching bans from the bans table (which isn't used due to Azure changing the table name). Take the time to go through your CMS file (class.users.php, checktheban.php, etc.) and replace bans with users_bans then that should fix it. A lot of users were addressing this issue for the past two weeks.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I would suggest not listening to this kid because hes retarded. Your CMS speed does not matter what CMS your using it goes by your VPS specs / bandwith and their connection speed. The VPS has to receive the packets and send information back and forth.

Second of all;
I don't believe its the command that is coded wrong I think your database has something messed up maybe like the texts or permissions and the commands have all been overwritten by the database. Not 100% sure how R63B Works but I know from when I was working with one, it does not have a permission rank table
Rite so I give some advice calling me a kid when you don't know how R63B works... Please leave it to the people who work on R63B

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
I use Azure and have the same problem, I just go to the database and enter the ban in manually there.

You can google "UNIX Timestamp Converter" And enter in the date and paste that code in expire.

Users who are viewing this thread