Azure CMS Build 350 [Help] Please

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
Could anyone help me with the Azure cms getting it to work because i can't get it to work im willing to do a Join.me Session

- - - Updated - - -

if you're willing to help me Get Azure CMS Build 350 to Work here is

Join.me updated link

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Azure developers aren't releasing, or updating azure emulator anymore. They'll be starting on a project from scratch as their facebook had said. Stay tune with news.
It's pretty hard to understand the error, since you haven't coded it from scratch, look up another emulator - Plus emulator is being used now release by Moderator Westyy.
Oh & Azure CMS works with Azure Emulator.
Anyway good luck! :)

I guess you could still work it, but the CMS is useless with the Emulator, and the Emulator is useless without updates.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Azure developers aren't releasing, or updating azure emulator anymore. They'll be starting on a project from scratch as their facebook had said. Stay tune with news.
It's pretty hard to understand the error, since you haven't coded it from scratch, look up another emulator - Plus emulator is being used now release by Moderator Westyy.
Oh & Azure CMS works with Azure Emulator.
Anyway good luck! :)

I guess you could still work it, but the CMS is useless with the Emulator, and the Emulator is useless without updates.
We may still release Azure 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread