Awards (Medals) + More Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
First of all i want to talk about Medals/Awards, they are there but for no much reason at all for most members of devbest i was thinking maybe some earnable awards should be added like "Reached 1k post" and "Minefag" "Habbotard" and such im sure you know what im talking about.

Now i would like to talk about Trophies. As i, and loads of members have reached the maximum amount of points added i personnaly think it is time to add more.

What are your thoughts on this?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Points are worthless, no point in him going out his way to add more of them imo.

I've got no say in medals either, everyone will just try to gain the same medals so whats the fun in that?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Points are worthless, no point in him going out his way to add more of them imo.

I've got no say in medals either, everyone will just try to gain the same medals so whats the fun in that?

So you're saying that because everyone will try to gain the award it is pointless?

Points may be worthless but they are a sort of milestone for me and some other people

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've already suggested this in the staff area, and I believe we were talking about something related to this last night (linked into some other stuff, which I do not want to spoil).

So this thread may as-well be closed, nice suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread