Auto Ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys, I am using Plus R2 but the database of profject alaska, I transferred all the users etc so I have the rooms, users etc. But anyway, when new users join, they're being ranked to 5 which is mod on my hotel. But in the database the ranks in users default value is 1.
How can I fix this?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I assume your CMS when they register is inserting the ranks value as 5. The default value does not matter unless you're not inserting a value for that column in which it would set it to the default value you chose.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I assume your CMS when they register is inserting the ranks value as 5. The default value does not matter unless you're not inserting a value for that column in which it would set it to the default value you chose.
I've tried looking through the class.users etc etc and the register, and there's nothing in there about registering as rank 5.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I’m pretty sure I looked at regsubmit last night. When I’m on in a few hours I’m just going to have to look at near enough every file I can to find it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Should be in there near the bottom maybe.

EDIT: Take it page by page after registration and see if the rank changes. If it’s instantly after the register page then it’s in that area, I know this sounds simple but it could be triggered by another event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread