Australian College: Evocca College - ALERT (Must Read)!!!!

Dec 2, 2011
Hello Devbest Community,

Hello, i have some Very Unfortunate News for a Private College Located in Australia (Prime Learning/ Evocca College and ACTE). The Issue is this:

Hello, i have Come too you guys for assistance. As you might of heard in the Media, ABC Reports and 7.30 Report that have aired, in regards to Evocca College/ Prime Learning. All of the Information is true, its a sham, scam, i got no support what so ever, also the FREE Laptop you get is in the Vet Fee Help Fees, Evocca does not OWN it, like they say. What ABC and Other Media Outlets have Posted are True, Accurate and yea. Im Quitting Evocca In 1-3 weeks time, now i have a 27K Debt on my Side, i ow back to the Government (Vet Fee Help). I was wondering if you could help me EXPOSE Evocca, Tell the Wider Community its all a sham, not too go there, there Staff say its Easy, when its not, i mean plus there getting Investigated by Education Commission and the Government aswell. I just thought, maybe you Support this and Expose Evocca, help me out. Evocca Tutors are Terrible, they dont help you out, i got conned into doing it, by there sales/ marketing Team and they said: Its Easy, we will help and Guide you Through it, you will pass. I got no Support or assistance what so ever, plus i have a mild learning disability aswell, Evocca is just Money Hungry, they dont care about there Students at all, they are Shit. What do you think, i hope you understand everything i have said, do you research aswell and please help me get this out there, expose Evocca, who they really are. I hoe you guys can air a Story or something, help and support me. I would like you to Shut Down Prime Learning, i hope you all do understand what i am saying. I can also say ASQA ( asqa.gov.au ), the Government are also Investigating this matter aswell. There are also Numerous Ex-Staff and Students have Come Forward about this aswell, this has been going on Since Janurary 2014. So yea hackforums Community, what are your thoughts ?

Evocca College has Other Names and Domains aswell associated with, so here they are below:

Suspect Names are:

1) Evocca College
2) Nuvocca
3) Prime Learning
4) LearnKey
5) ACTE
6) Prime Learning
7) There maybe More Names i do not know about....

Suspect Domains Are:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5) There are other Domains Situated aswell, i just dont know them. But there are much more domains aswell.

Here are some Examples of the ABC Reports (Please have a look, do you own research and see for yourself):

-
-
-
-
- There are more Articles out there, i have just given you some examples.

-
-

NOTE: There will also be at 7PM (GMT +10) Tonight on ABC News an Report about this aswell.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I'm sorry, I read

plus i have a mild learning disability aswell

Now I feel like a shit human being.

Now, seriously, I don't really understand what's happening, but one of the news articles said that it's undergoing investigation correct? So there's probably nothing you can do until that's completed.

Users who are viewing this thread