[AtomCMS][Windows][Nitro] How do I do...

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
I'm wondering how do I do the following:
  • Enable GOTW, add GOTW indicator on client, and GOTW leaderboard
  • Create :gotw and :diamonds command, I have to use points command to give gotw/diamonds (since they're different types rn), but I want to separate the two
  • Delete Monthly Club Gift alert
You must be registered for see images attach

- Change header and desc on alerts, marketplace, etc.
Example: I set marketplace to use diamonds, but when I try to sell, it says "credits" instead of "diamonds" in text.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, this is the first time I've set up a retro. It's more of a hobby and learning experience.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I saw yur message this morning but didn't have time to respond because i was at work

I wrote a quick tutorial for adding a new leaderboard to AtomCMS in the Atom Discord

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\app\Http\Controllers
LeaderboardController.php

find:
return view('gotw', [

ADD THIS BELOW diamonds' => $getUserCurrency(5), and save it:
'gotw' => $getUserCurrency(102),

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\app\Models
User.php

find
$type = match ($currency) {

add below 'diamonds' => 5, and save it
'gotw' => 102,

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\atomcms\resources\themes\atom\views
leaderboard.blade.php

add:
<x-leaderboard-card title="{{ __('gotw') }}" icon="gotw.png" :data="$gotw" relationship="user" valueType="" valueKey="amount" />

Then, as for adding it on your hotel
Open your UI-Config.json

FIND:
"system.currency.types": [
],

ADD 102
"system.currency.types": [
],

You will likely need too purge your cloudflare cache and computer cache to view the change.

Now, in your ExternalTexts.json just add the texts for your new currency

"purse.seasonal.currency.102": "GOTW Points",
"catalog.alert.notenough.activitypoints.title.102": "Not enough GOTW Points",

Database-
seasonal.name.102 GOTW Point(s)!

Then you can give them out by having a command made by someone or doing ;points username amount 102

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
I saw yur message this morning but didn't have time to respond because i was at work

I wrote a quick tutorial for adding a new leaderboard to AtomCMS in the Atom Discord

You will likely need too purge your cloudflare cache and computer cache to view the change.

Database-

Then you can give them out by having a command made by someone or doing ;points username amount 102
Thank you so much!!

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022

Database-

i have 2 questions:
1) how can i add an icon to gotw points in the client and leaderboard?
2) is there a way I can use the ;points command just to give gotw points? and therefore do not use ;points username amount 102, but only ;points username amounts? and therefore for diamonds use :diamonds, for credits :credits etc

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
i have 2 questions:
1) how can i add an icon to gotw points in the client and leaderboard?
2) is there a way I can use the ;points command just to give gotw points? and therefore do not use ;points username amount 102, but only ;points username amounts? and therefore for diamonds use :diamonds, for credits :credits etc
1 - You have to add a 102.png to wallet folder. Once you do, it will show up in the top right, in catalog, etc!
2 - I am using a currency command plugin. This creates currency commands for any points defined in database!

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
1 - You have to add a 102.png to wallet folder. Once you do, it will show up in the top right, in catalog, etc!
2 - I am using a currency command plugin. This creates currency commands for any points defined in database!
about 2nd question, so it’s not possible to use only ;points username amount for gotw just changing something in the emulator settings?

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
about 2nd question, so it’s not possible to use only ;points username amount for gotw just changing something in the emulator settings?
;points uses a type variable and if a type is missing, it defaults to seasonal currency default set.
I don't think it is possible from what people have told me.

Users who are viewing this thread