Atom and Nitro questions

MarcusDev

Just trying to get it working
Nov 10, 2015
Hi, so I have two questions that I am wondering.

Question 1:
First, I wonder if there are any public themes for Atom, or a guide on how to get started with your own theme. I come from RevCMS and have little experience with laravel.

I have been trying to try to understand the setup with the route controller model.
Example of what I'm trying now. I have a custom designed index page that I want. My hope was to only need to edit an index file, but I understand that the setup here is based on blade templates. Which file should I deal with if I only want to edit the main index.

Question 2:
If I want to have ingame in another language, is there already an ExternalTexts file in Norwegian?
If not and I have to translate myself, is there a tool to format the ExternalTexts file better?

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
Question 1:

There are currently no public themes for Atom, it is a fairly new configuration, so to speak. The hotels that use it and have a different style have customised it. If I just wanted to edit the main index, if I'm not mistaken it would be in the following path: /resources/themes/{your-name-theme}/views/index.blade.php

Question 2:

I don't know much about Norwegian hotels, but there must be some, you could base it on that.

I hope I can answer your questions, or at least give you an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread