Sports Aston Villa vs West Brom - 2-0

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Im happy about this because Im a villa fan but also we're in the semi finals now, I hope we can win this tournament tbh.
what dids yous think of the game if you watched it ye.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Also a Villa fan, to great wins over the baggies, feel Sinclair did great and neither Jacob or Grealish should have been sent off.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Also a Villa fan, to great wins over the baggies, feel Sinclair did great and neither Jacob or Grealish should have been sent off.
tbh the ref was so shit, glad he had to run off the pitchs before the fans could knock him out for sending grealish off for nothing. Grealish didn't even dive, he just a little bit was touched by the player's foot thats how he fell over.
idk why Jacob got sent out cuz like all i saw is bacuna fall over and he jumped over his leg, from the replay I didn't see him stamp on it or anything.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
hahah I'd be embarrassed, celebrating like you won it, You've only Qualified for Semis. and that lad with the Dildo on his head? you really proud of that ?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
hahah I'd be embarrassed, celebrating like you won it, You've only Qualified for Semis. and that lad with the Dildo on his head? you really proud of that ?
lol that lad was probs just piss arsing around, I think the celebrations is just something expected to come:)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nah, brilliant how they scared the ref, we getting fined a lot though... Need Giles and Sinclair to play wide with Aggy as striker and Benteke as a CF.
#Sherwood

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Nah, brilliant how they scared the ref, we getting fined a lot though... Need Giles and Sinclair to play wide with Aggy as striker and Benteke as a CF.
#Sherwood
I wasn't that impressed with agbon this match but his other matchs have been better, Sherwood just needs to use gil and sinclair more since their both good midfielders and they could bring us alot of goals if they positioned it right. I thought we was gunna loose today cuz of benteke being injured but nope we survived:)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh, I reckon our formation should be like this now:

Agbonlahor
Sinclair N'Zogbia Giles
Cleverly Sanchez
Westwood
Lowton Clark Vlaar Okore
Guzan

But in this formation as DevBest got rid of the shape.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeh, I reckon our formation should be like this now:

Agbonlahor
Sinclair N'Zogbia Giles
Cleverly Sanchez
Westwood
Lowton Clark Vlaar Okore
Guzan

But in this formation as DevBest got rid of the shape.
we shouldn't play sanchez tbh, his shocking atm. We need grealish playing but we obvs cant for FA CUP cuz his red carded.

Users who are viewing this thread