Assistance in creation of a Roleplay Hotel

Err0r034

Oct 16, 2015
Below I have created a "lore" advertisement for engineers and individuals with a strong aptitude in development of explanatory orbiting habitats, and naval vessels. In essence, the below is a "in-character" advertisement for employment.

The idea behind this "Roleplay Hotel" is to create a base of players and leaders to participate in scnario'ed roleplay throughout a period of time where a entire crew of a ship (or ships) is responsible for completing a common goal. Starting out small, with parade exercises and other events, I hope to build a strong formation of individuals to roleplay characters who are Naval Officers and Enlisted, as well as a strong collection of Marines. This will not be the typical 'RPG' retro many are use to, and to actually enter in the fun, and see more content on our forums, the Enlisted will be required to firstly apply, both out-of-character and in-character, of sorts, and attend several trainings to be awarded higher positions.

I am searching for a developer who is knowledgeable with Habbo Retros to a extreme extent (Custom editing of CMS, Emulator, SWF), such where payment would be necessary. I wish to find an individual who would find this intriguing as I do, though the compensation may do that for me.

Anyone who is interested may add myself on skype: matt.byk

ClFMyGU.png

Attention Citizens, a message from the Elector's Chambers aboard the Vana Clark Republic's Iris station!

The Elector, his cabinet, and the Minister of the Ministry of Science and Education is searching for employees to be apart of the Department of Infrastructure Development, to assist in the creation of documentation, recording of statistics, execution of census', creation of fine architecture for EOH and Naval Devices. Individuals who apply must hold a aptitude of that required for any high-level ministry employee. All applications must be submitted through the MSE - DID.

Samuel Dunston
The Grand Elector of the Armed Republic of Vana Clark

James Romack
Minister of the Ministry of Science and Education

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread