Ask The Staff Questions

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This thread solely made for my own purpose, I just started wondering. & Since I havn't been here since the very beginning I just don't know.
, craig i get you. you know ur habbo shit, u owned a hotel and rp, u a big boy. i get u.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your questions for the staff.

I was here when we were the forum for TheHabbos and were running on MyBB, at the very first I was not active - I then saw Josh released his RP stuffs and I learnt from that source I ended up doing releases on several forums and then enjoyed being on 'TheHabbos Forum', I think I got moderator when we turned to DevBest, I cannot remember if I applied or not (I probably did, but cannot find my application anywhere :(), but I got moderator on Nov 23, 2010 and then was promoted to Super Moderator on Jan 6, 2011, and since them days, I've been here since (I had a few breaks when stuffs got busy).

I wasn't a moderator for owning a hotel, I was just active; especially in the Habbo Hotel section. :-'D!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
, some people think of you as quite a scary guy and they dont wanna talk to you cus they're scared, should they be?
, you seem like a right lad, baring in mind your fantasy about anime and your avatar which you've had for about 100 years? jks.
, when I think of you I think of the Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer song that you did this christmas just gone. Top lad.

That's all for now.
I have no anime fantasy, i just had no avatar, so had an anime one, and yeh i think i have had this avatar for probably the 2 years that i have been mod, could do with a change tbh lmao

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I have no anime fantasy, i just had no avatar, so had an anime one, and yeh i think i have had this avatar for probably the 2 years that i have been mod, could do with a change tbh lmao

I'll hook you up with one mate, any preferences on colours?

Users who are viewing this thread