Ask The Staff Questions

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
This thread solely made for my own purpose, I just started wondering. & Since I havn't been here since the very beginning I just don't know.
you founded and own this shit. ok i get you.
you just, i dont even know, just got hired, probs cam for some1
u 2.
, craig i get you. you know ur habbo shit, u owned a hotel and rp, u a big boy. i get u.
, i dont get you. we barely see you around,
How did you get on the staff team?
What are you interest in that brought you to the forum?
What do you even do online?
, I've seen you around alittle more than , but same questions I asked Twink are for you too.
, I think you been on a hotel so you play retros, and donkeysnapr, so being a dev and being around so long is staff worthy, idk ur cool so okay.
, i look at you like josh's partner in crime, i personally think you been around since the days before opening, ur cool, cooliest. i getu.
, you had the same avatar for ever?hello sir, miss? idek. (kaz & twink, sir or miss? lol.) same questions as kaz & twink. thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your questions for the staff.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Pfffft I don't play retros! Fair enough I USED to and that's where I met Rasta many years ago, I've made servers and various program's yeah but i did have a lot forum experience and knowing Rasta is a bonus for getting staff I guess, and I have met Rasta irl cause me and @rastalulz are best irl friends!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
how big is your Eifel tower
why is there a " . " at the end of your name?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Do you always go on DevBest when you're meant to be at school learning? ;)

u r gey, whay?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
me and Josh have a love-hate relationship. Sometimes we love each other, sometimes we hate each other. Most of the time it's the 'hate' part of the relationship that takes over.

because I like periods.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
A little more than twink? umad?? im online like daily
1. I got staff from being active/helpful back when we were VBulletin
2. I just joined, no real reason, it was a small community so i thought i would give it a whirl. This is the first proper forum i have stayed on and visit on a regular basis

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Pfffft I don't play retros! Fair enough I USED to and that's where I met Rasta many years ago, I've made servers and various program's yeah but i did have a lot forum experience and knowing Rasta is a bonus for getting staff I guess, and I have met Rasta irl cause me and @rastalulz are best irl friends!
ya.

me and Josh have a love-hate relationship. Sometimes we love each other, sometimes we hate each other. Most of the time it's the 'hate' part of the relationship that takes over.
Thats the best type of relationship.

A little more than twink? umad?? im online like daily
1. I got staff from being active/helpful back when we were VBulletin
2. I just joined, no real reason, it was a small community so i thought i would give it a whirl. This is the first proper forum i have stayed on and visit on a regular basis
That's what I just thought.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This thread solely made for my own purpose, I just started wondering. & Since I havn't been here since the very beginning I just don't know.
you founded and own this shit. ok i get you.
you just, i dont even know, just got hired, probs cam for some1
u 2.
, craig i get you. you know ur habbo shit, u owned a hotel and rp, u a big boy. i get u.
, i dont get you. we barely see you around,
How did you get on the staff team?
What are you interest in that brought you to the forum?
What do you even do online?
, I've seen you around alittle more than , but same questions I asked Twink are for you too.
, I think you been on a hotel so you play retros, and donkeysnapr, so being a dev and being around so long is staff worthy, idk ur cool so okay.
, i look at you like josh's partner in crime, i personally think you been around since the days before opening, ur cool, cooliest. i getu.
, you had the same avatar for ever?hello sir, miss? idek. (kaz & twink, sir or miss? lol.) same questions as kaz & twink. thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your questions for the staff.

Answering my question is I helped the forum out a lot from the beginning. As for not seeing me around is maybe because of your timezone? I'm on enough to do my job and chat and help other members. The same for . A lot of the staff are older than the majority of the members who use Devbest and for saying that we have jobs and things to do away from the forums explaining why we're not online 24/7. I was interested in Habbo at the time what brought me to the forums.

As for what I do?

I moderate.
Help Users.
Chat etc...

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
, some people think of you as quite a scary guy and they dont wanna talk to you cus they're scared, should they be?
, you seem like a right lad, baring in mind your fantasy about anime and your avatar which you've had for about 100 years? jks.
, when I think of you I think of the Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer song that you did this christmas just gone. Top lad.

That's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread