Jul 27, 2014
When loading client I get this
Code:
Unknown column 'account_locked' in 'where clause'
any ideas?

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
In both of your cases, my guess would be your emulator doesen't use the account_locked column, but your Database has it anyways, My best bet would be looking into if you've installed the wrong Database, or disabling mySQL's Strict Mode.

Disabling strict mode *may* fix it as it will ignore columns that aren't used, that said, finding the correct Database to install would definitely be preferred for stability.

Last edited:

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
In both of your cases, my guess would be your emulator doesen't use the account_locked column, but your Database has it anyways, My best bet would be looking into if you've installed the wrong Database, or disabling mySQL's Strict Mode.

Disabling strict mode *may* fix it as it will ignore columns that aren't used, that said, finding the correct Database to install would definitely be preferred for stability.

I'm using phx db, with phx emu - works fine with rehabs edit.. If I logout and make an error with my Pw that's when the client doesn't work and gives me this error.. I'll try to disable strict mode but idk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread