Artomcms safety problem!

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
Best Dev friends!
I recently got my own retro.
But I also notice myself and others that the website is not secure!
How can I secure this
This is the cms and client of artomCMS
I would have liked to have had the necessary information to have this site safe
Have a screen don't know if this is enough

You must be registered for see images attach

In answer to my question I want to thank julie already Fangio <3

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I am assuming you havent set up your domain through Cloudflare yet?
This isn't an Atom issue

From the set up tutorial
To add some basic protection to our hotel, we will be adding Cloudflare.

Cloudflare makes it a breeze to set up DNS and add page rules, on top of that it adds a decent layer of protection to our hotel as it will automatically proxy your server IP (hide your server IP so if people are trying to find it, they will get Cloudflare's IP) once set up, it will also do its best to mitigate DDoS attacks for you.

I will not cover how you can set up a hotel without a domain or without Cloudflare. If you don't want to use Cloudflare to set up your hotel, you'll have to figure out how to set up a hotel on your own.

Cloudflare setup:
The first thing you'll need to set up Cloudflare is a domain. You can purchase a domain from plenty of different domain providers like - My recommendation is .

Once you have got your hands on a domain, head to and either log in or create a new account.

Once you have logged in or created your new account, click on the account within the "Accounts" section and then click "Add a site" (the blue button on the right).

You will now be sent to a page where you can enter your domain name, once you have entered your domain name click on "Add site".

Once your site has been added, Cloudflare will ask you to select a plan. Scroll to the bottom and click on the free plan and then "Continue"

Cloudflare will be scanning & reviewing your DNS records, once that has been done a full list of your records will be shown. Delete all the records except the "A" record and the "CNAME" record at the top - To delete a record click "Edit" and then "Delete"

Once all the records have been deleted, edit the IP address attached to the A record so that it contains your VPS IP.
The CNAME record should be changed so that the content field matches your domain name.

It should look something like this screenshot (with your domain & VPS IP)
1638728060296.png

PS: You should join the ATOMCMS Discord server, you're more likely to receive support for this CMS there.. much quicker anyway.

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
I am assuming you havent set up your domain through Cloudflare yet?
This isn't an Atom issue

From the set up tutorial

PS: You should join the ATOMCMS Discord server, you're more likely to receive support for this CMS there.. much quicker anyway.
I don't really know how to get started could you help me?
Post automatically merged:

is this OK ?

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017

is this OK ?

You should probably remove your screenshot exposing your server IP to the entire internet.

As already mentioned https got nothing to do with Atom CMS - this is purely in your hands to setup.

My tutorial right here: explains how to do it, the README within the Atom CMS repository specifically links to this tutorial too and the same does which is linked within the README and on the offical Atom Discord too 😊

I'm pretty sure I already invited you to the official Discord too - I'll recommend you to join that rather than relying on devbest if you want replies to your issues quicker when it comes to Atom.

Anyways head to Edge certificates and set "Always use https" to enabled this will make your site show as "secure"

Once enabled head into the .env and set FORCE_HTTPS to true to make sure All the features of Atom works properly when it you let cloudflare handle HTTPs this way.

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
You should probably remove your screenshot exposing your server IP to the entire internet.

As already mentioned https got nothing to do with Atom CMS - this is purely in your hands to setup.

My tutorial right here: explains how to do it, the README within the Atom CMS repository specifically links to this tutorial too and the same does which is linked within the README and on the offical Atom Discord too 😊

I'm pretty sure I already invited you to the official Discord too - I'll recommend you to join that rather than relying on devbest if you want replies to your issues quicker when it comes to Atom.

Anyways head to Edge certificates and set "Always use https" to enabled this will make your site show as "secure"

Once enabled head into the .env and set FORCE_HTTPS to true to make sure All the features of Atom works properly when it you let cloudflare handle HTTPs this way.

I followed your every step
Thanks for this man
Now the following problem has occurred
My client now only keeps loading at 20 checked every config but can't see anything I've overlooked
And I just logged in to Discord so after this I will arrange everything on discord
Greetings Fangio

Thanks for this man
My client now only keeps loading at 20 checked every config but can't see anything I've overlooked
And I just logged in to Discord so after this I will arrange everything on discord
Greetings Fangio
Also after the cloudflare.com update have everything ready in env FORCE_HTTPS=true

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for this man
Greetings Fangio

Also after the cloudflare.com update have everything ready in env FORCE_HTTPS=true
I've replied to your issue on Discord :)

Users who are viewing this thread