Arcturus / Nitro Room Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabUser07

Mar 17, 2020
Hi,

I can't enter any room in my Hotel, it's just saying Incorrent Room Layout, or it gives me Wired errors (even all the wired is correctly installed). We just can't enter any room anymore.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

The most common error:

Unknown Room Layout for Room (ID: (ROOMID)
10:00:09.245 [HabExec-1-55 ] ERROR com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.Room - Caught exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.Room.loadBots(Room.java:477)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.Room.loadData(Room.java:346)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.loadRoom(RoomManager.java:302)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.enterRoom(RoomManager.java:497)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.enterRoom(RoomManager.java:489)
at com.eu.habbo.messages.incoming.rooms.RequestRoomLoadEvent.handle(RequestRoomLoadEvent.java:29)
at com.eu.habbo.messages.PacketManager.handlePacket(PacketManager.java:213)
at com.eu.habbo.threading.runnables.ChannelReadHandler.run(ChannelReadHandler.java:24)
at com.eu.habbo.threading.ThreadPooling.lambda$run$0(ThreadPooling.java:48)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Unknown Room Layout for Room (ID: (ROOMID)
Maybe because your room layout doesnt exist? Like it says.... Add the missing layout to the room layouts table. You probably deleted it, shit doesnt go missing on its own suddenly.

HabUser07

Mar 17, 2020
Maybe because your room layout doesnt exist? Like it says.... Add the missing layout to the room layouts table. You probably deleted it, shit doesnt go missing on its own suddenly.
No, i have all the standard room_models and room_custom_models existing. Nothing is deleted or something.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
No, i have all the standard room_models and room_custom_models existing. Nothing is deleted or something.
If you have all the proper room layout in there then delete the room that's causing the error or check what the room model is set to.

If this fails send me a screenshot of those two tables lol you won't get that error because of nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread