Arcturus Morningstar tutorial

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
Have looked into this project for a while and I'm learning java thought it'd be a good thing to try possibly. I know there's no tutorials currently but does anyone know one that might exist that I haven't seen. Or at least give me basic pointers in to how to at least start to getting to to work?

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Are you looking for how to install Arcturus Morning star, or what are you looking to do, are you looking to add it to your hotel, or what is the plan

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have looked into this project for a while and I'm learning java thought it'd be a good thing to try possibly. I know there's no tutorials currently but does anyone know one that might exist that I haven't seen. Or at least give me basic pointers in to how to at least start to getting to to work?
Download the latest version, execute the database and use some SWF's from Plus, download the Habbo.swf and use that, run the emulator and use a CMS that supports Arcturus (BrainCMS, GoldFish etc)

IcePhreak

Jan 8, 2014
Download the latest version, execute the database and use some SWF's from Plus, download the Habbo.swf and use that, run the emulator and use a CMS that supports Arcturus (BrainCMS, GoldFish etc)
Its recommended to use the swfs and the catalogue from Morningstar Catalogue.

Users who are viewing this thread