Arcturus Morningstar Questions

princemorii

Apr 28, 2020
I have few questions. I am using Arcturus Morningstar EMU and Cosmic CMS.

Question1:
You must be registered for see images attach

Q2:
How can I add default random thumbnails to popular rooms
You must be registered for see images attach

Q3:
Do auto pay set in ranks accumulate or separate. EX. VIP (rank 2) get 100 credit every 10min, Normal Member (rank 1) get 50 every 10 min. Does that mean VIP get 100+50 or just the 100?

Q4:
How can I add specific commands like ":enable number" for a specific rank, and not the whole ":enable anynumber"

Q5:
Is it possible to add 2 different currencies in the marketplace? Like both diamonds and credit by setting hotel.marketplace.currency to 0, 5 ?

Q6:
How can I enable Marketplace to everyone without the need to become a citizen

Q7:
How can I add a thumbnail to the main room in public (the welcome room)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You are using Morning Star, which I have not yet used so the answers might be off, but it will still point you in the right direction.

Question1:
screenshot_7-png.10662

This would have to be done in the habbo.swf, you could decompile the swf and remove the alert banner from the user profile completely (Or set the size to 0 by 0 so you can't see it).

Q2:
screenshot_6-png.10663

You just link the image when u create the public room. By default the image directory is your c_images folder so starting from there it would be folder/folder/image.extension

Q3:
Do auto pay set in ranks accumulate or separate. EX. VIP (rank 2) get 100 credit every 10min, Normal Member (rank 1) get 50 every 10 min. Does that mean VIP get 100+50 or just the 100?

It should not accumulate, it will be whatever their rank is they get X amount

Q4:
How can I add specific commands like ":enable number" for a specific rank, and not the whole ":enable anynumber"

You would have to edit the command to allow anyone to use, then have an if statement inside the command itself to control what they are allowed to use. To properly set this up I would create a database table with the enable number mapped to a rank, and create an update command to refresh the memory for this object so you can dynamically change permisisons.

Q5:
Is it possible to add 2 different currencies in the marketplace? Like both diamonds and credit by setting hotel.marketplace.currency to 0, 5 ?

Probably Not.

Q6:

This would be somewhere in the emulator code, if it gives u an error message search for that string in the emulator and remove that check.

Q7:

Should be under room settings, or in the navigator you click on the question mark and set thumbnail?

princemorii

Apr 28, 2020
You are using Morning Star, which I have not yet used so the answers might be off, but it will still point you in the right direction.

Question1:

This would have to be done in the habbo.swf, you could decompile the swf and remove the alert banner from the user profile completely (Or set the size to 0 by 0 so you can't see it).

Q2:

You just link the image when u create the public room. By default the image directory is your c_images folder so starting from there it would be folder/folder/image.extension

Q3:

It should not accumulate, it will be whatever their rank is they get X amount

Q4:

You would have to edit the command to allow anyone to use, then have an if statement inside the command itself to control what they are allowed to use. To properly set this up I would create a database table with the enable number mapped to a rank, and create an update command to refresh the memory for this object so you can dynamically change permisisons.

Q5:

Probably Not.

Q6:

This would be somewhere in the emulator code, if it gives u an error message search for that string in the emulator and remove that check.

Q7:

Should be under room settings, or in the navigator you click on the question mark and set thumbnail?

Q1: Sorry I am a little bit new and I am still learning. I decompile the swf, but I am not sure where to find the alert banner. If its an image, do you know what ID it is? or if you know where it is exactly that would be great, since I couldnt find it.

Q2: I cant seem to do that. After I create a normal room, I go to the database to a table called rooms, I find the room and I set the is_public to 1. There is no place to link the image. and in my c_images, there is no folder called navigator-thumbnail

Q3: Great thanks

Q4: Yeah I will probably have to get someone to help me with that, but thanks for the info.

Q5: Thanks

Q6: Will have to check with the Arc MS developers, thanks for the info

Q7: Cant find it under room settings, nor is it there in the nav

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Q1: Sorry I am a little bit new and I am still learning. I decompile the swf, but I am not sure where to find the alert banner. If its an image, do you know what ID it is? or if you know where it is exactly that would be great, since I couldnt find it.

Q2: I cant seem to do that. After I create a normal room, I go to the database to a table called rooms, I find the room and I set the is_public to 1. There is no place to link the image. and in my c_images, there is no folder called navigator-thumbnail

Q3: Great thanks

Q4: Yeah I will probably have to get someone to help me with that, but thanks for the info.

Q5: Thanks

Q6: Will have to check with the Arc MS developers, thanks for the info

Look for the bottom bar in the bin files, just search for keywords like 'quests', 'achievements', 'catalog' etc until you find a bin file where you notice the bottom bar is generated. Then look at the character and remove the banner that will be over

Ah it probably just uses the thumbnail image you set

When you click room settings in the room, it should have a popup and you click the thumbnail image there to set it.
Post automatically merged:

I use PlusEMU I just looked all over room settings and I do not have the ability to set the thumbnail image either, so I will have to investigate it further, sorry

Last edited:

princemorii

Apr 28, 2020

Look for the bottom bar in the bin files, just search for keywords like 'quests', 'achievements', 'catalog' etc until you find a bin file where you notice the bottom bar is generated. Then look at the character and remove the banner that will be over

Ah it probably just uses the thumbnail image you set

When you click room settings in the room, it should have a popup and you click the thumbnail image there to set it.

I use PlusEMU I just looked all over room settings and I do not have the ability to set the thumbnail image either, so I will have to investigate it further, sorry
Sorry, regarding Q1, I am still lost. cant seem to find it. this is how it looks for me. Would u be able to show me a SS of how it should be done? would appreciate it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 23

princemorii

Apr 28, 2020
That's in the SWF editor. You need to get the bin files using a software such as habboui editor
Oh, do you know the exact line that needs to be removed/modified? as I dont want to mess around too much

the talent track is missing images and these images r not in the talent folder anyone have them?
ms-swf/c_images/talent/reward_product_table_plasto_square*1.png(edited) this for example
anyone has a working talent track (citizenship?) for ARC MS or is there a way to enable marketplace to all without citizenship without modifying the emu code?

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Q6 updates?

Updating
Q8:
How to enable Citizen?
Q9: How to enable Gotw or Points? (I want create a new currency type)
Pretty sure u can enable/disable the GOTW points in the swfs variables either override or normal vars

If u dont know that line here it is: seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=false

Not sure if this is for diamonds though as the name does say diamonds LOL

do believe this is wrong ill take a look

Just checked it is correct,

Change these lines to what u want:

seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=103
seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=false
seasonalcurrencyindicator.page=diamonds

The first line is the icon i believe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread