Arcturus Clothing - Bind?

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
I'm trying to add the new Hween2020 clothing and it's being an arse (or I am...). I've updated catalog_clothing, items_base as clothing added to furnidata, figuredata and figuremap... it's just not giving me a preview of the item on the avatar, and doesn't show up in inventory once binded. I've added the 2 swfs (static furni into hof_furni and acc_head_U swf into production).

tiara.png

figuremap.xml

XML:
<lib id="acc_head_U_wingstiara" revision="61363">
<part id="3816" type="he"/>
</lib>

figuredata.xml

XML:
<set id="4920" gender="U" club="0" colorable="0" selectable="1" preselectable="0" sellable="1">
<part id="3816" type="he" colorable="0" index="0" colorindex="0"/>
</set>

furnidata.xml
XML:
<furnitype id="65005009" classname="clothing_wingstiara"><revision>65975</revision><defaultdir>0</defaultdir><xdim>1</xdim><ydim>1</ydim><partcolors/><name>Divine Duck Tiara</name><description>clothing_wingstiara desc</description><adurl/><offerid>-1</offerid><buyout>0</buyout><rentofferid>-1</rentofferid><rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout><bc>0</bc><excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic><customparams>4920</customparams><specialtype>23</specialtype><canstandon>0</canstandon><cansiton>0</cansiton><canlayon>0</canlayon><furniline>clothing</furniline></furnitype>

catalog_clothing (DB)

catalog_clothing.png

Am I missing something? Or is there a decent up to date tutorial anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread