Arcturus and Braincms errors

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
So, I have Arcturus - newest version from the github. Installed SWFS from FlyHotel (account) on rival forum I believe, and I have added the Habbo.swf. I also use BrainCMS, newest version downloaded from *****, and I have executed the SQL for the CMS and for the emulator, and client and that works fine.

Problem number 1:
That I can't log in to existing users. I get the error: "Username is not registered", but when I try to register a new account with the same name, it says that the username is not available because someone is using it already. And in the database, the accounts I've created has different registernumbers.

Problem number 2:
As I said, I'm using Arcturus. And in my catalogue, all the icons is white, but when I press on a furniture in the catalogue, it shows. I've read that I need to use IconDumper or something, but I don't know how to use it. And as I ain't a complete noob, I understand that the SWFs is linked wrong to the icons or smth, but I can't find out where.

Problem number 3:
When I'm on the CMS, there is no user looks, like - nothing is showing. Where it's supposed to be a picture of me, it is nothing. Same on staffpage, there is my username and everything, but not my character.

Users who are viewing this thread