Flash Arctic Hotel - R63A, Fast Website, Updated, Free VIP, DDoS Protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011

Hi Guys,

I've decided to Re-Open Arctic once again, Got a bit bored after a while when I last closed it due to Payment problems, However We're back and we've renewed the domain for another 2 years so We should be fine this time, I hope to keep Arctic open a lot longer than before, everything has been paid for 3 months in advanced so we should be Okay for now.

I'll Introduce a bit About Arctic Hotel & it's Past.

About Arctic Hotel

ArcticHotel first opened back in 2011, We had been open quite a while but we had ups and down with the owners then payments so we Had to close a couple of times, but now we're back with better staff and better owners, (Except me). We just re-opened a few days ago, 1 and a half weeks from now, We had a lot of Older players Asking us to return so we did.

Arctic Hotel is ran of RevCMS & Phoenix EMU. We maybe upgrading soon to R63B However, we think R63A Is stable for us at the moment.

What's New?

We have a better CMS Design, We've updated it a bit and added some features to it, Such as adding tags, Badgeshop and other small features. We'll be adding more features soon as we go on. We also have a larger community now which is continuously growing, which is good.

Why Should you Join?

The reason why you should Join is because we're always online, hardly ever down (it's rarely we go down, mostly because of maintenance). We also have a large kind community, that are helpful and kind. Another reason why You should Join is because we have Everything you need if that's furniture, friends or events, we have that! We also have kind polite staff that are ready to help whenever it's needed.

Since we've re-opened, we'd kindly appreciate any feedback that you'd like to tell us. Thanks!

Our Features:

- Customized CMS Design.
- Latest Furniture.
- Safe Environment.
- Stable economy.
- Daily Events.

& Much more, Check out our screenshots below.

Me page of the Website

hx5r9hod

Inside Client view

tu3ymnpt

Catalogue View

4acea9nn

Link to Arctic:
Our Facebook page: Our Twitter page:
What you waiting for? Join us today!

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
I used to play Arctic when it first opened, I got promoted to Admin/Manager, was great experience.
Still looks great, keep it up!

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
It was Narissa I believe.

EDIT: You have way too many staff members.

Alright, I'll speak to her. Thanks. Also we have a lot of staff because majority of them purchase staff from the store.

I've just removed some staff just now.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Alright, I'll speak to her. Thanks. Also we have a lot of staff because majority of them purchase staff from the store.

I've just removed some staff just now.
I can't believe you're selling ranks such as Moderator and Administrator, shouldn't these ranks be earned?

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Haven't been on artic but I've checked out the pages and cms. One of the sickest index's I've seen in a whileeeeeeeee.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
The index isn't theirs if you're wondering.

8Z8aAqO.jpg

That was released on another forum.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
This hotel is GREAT! Very professional and such! Keep it up!

Thanks! :D

I'm loving the index.

Thanks, a lot of people like it. :p

I can't believe you're selling ranks such as Moderator and Administrator, shouldn't these ranks be earned?

We're selling them for a little while, however we don't pick the little kids that purchase it, we check who purchases it then we'd guide them on what to do etc. We may just sell Events Host and events Manager and just make the Events staff page section so it only shows the Online events staff so their isn't a big list of staff on that section.

Haven't been on artic but I've checked out the pages and cms. One of the sickest index's I've seen in a whileeeeeeeee.

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

The index isn't theirs if you're wondering.

8Z8aAqO.jpg

That was released on another forum.

Yeah our Index was taken of another CMS that was released on another Forum, It wasn't for RevCMS it was an whole CMS I think it was HoloCMS or something like that. I just liked the index so I decided to rip it and then convert it into RevCMS so it's compatible, Once I did that I just re-translated the language so it's English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread