Show DevBest Arcade website

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Hey guys!

Just joined to community and thought I'd start off by showcasing my website. Let me know what you think and what cool features could be added!

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
I'm actually surprised :-o it's not half-heArted.
I wish you the site the best of the future.
Jackson

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Thanks a bunch. Feel free to suggest your favorites games to be added or features that would be nice to implement and I'll take not of that.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks a bunch. Feel free to suggest your favorites games to be added or features that would be nice to implement and I'll take not of that.
add games from

there good

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
Game suggestions OMG.
  • Snail Bob
  • Snail Bob 2
  • Spongebob Diner Dash
  • Fireboy and Water Girl (I know this has different version, temple etc.)
  • Pizzeria
They can be found here:

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
add games from

there good

I already have a couple like Stick War and wpnFire although I will add more. I add 6 games once a week, so it'll go on the next update. Thanks!

Game suggestions OMG.
  • Snail Bob
  • Snail Bob 2
  • Spongebob Diner Dash
  • Fireboy and Water Girl (I know this has different version, temple etc.)
  • Pizzeria
They can be found here:

As said above, I'll do my best to add them in next week's update! Thanks for the suggestions

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
Just make the site a bit sexier. Square boxes are ugly, much better if you make the corners bit rounded. And more AJAX, more visual, more appealing. <3_<3

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Are you using Av arced licents!
Nope it's a custom made arcade, no pre-made script were used!

Also I'm wondering what website features people would like to see. Like more jQuery stuff, etc.

Just make the site a bit sexier. Square boxes are ugly, much better if you make the corners bit rounded. And more AJAX, more visual, more appealing. <3_<3

Yeah, one day i'll make another redesign. It's not the first version of the site. I'll look into that

Making an arcade is a bit hard work, especially you'd work on the design and do PHP and do ajax and other things as well. Using arcade systems are just dumb not unless you do edit it.
You'd be surprised how many arcades running on default template/code are more popular than mine for example. I don't get that many visitors/traffic. I wish I had more, but I'm still happy with it.

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
You'll have more once you visually enhance your website. And more advertising around forums. :up:

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
You'll have more once you visually enhance your website. And more advertising around forums. :up:
Technically making it better visually will not attract more people. But it could make them want to stay. Although I dont think it's a problem for now, simply because it's performing fine and people stay on the site.
What I'd need is advertising around forums/retros/etc and have more exposure.

The more people know about it, the more they share it to their friends and the more visitors I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread