Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Dear all,
Here is my application for any positions:
Name: MrGreen

In-real: James Green

How long have I had experienced?: I've been experienced in all ranks since 2010-2013, however most the hotels I worked on shut down, recent hotel was HabPro, where the owner hired 7 moderators(WTF?) and he made me staff but fired me because complaining a guy previously was admin and made his hotel on the side and ending up becoming co-owner(WTF?) but anyhow..

Why do I want this rank?: I want this rank not because I can get it but just because I want to try to get it, I miss the days I have tried so hard getting accepted and kept working but every hotel getting shut down which is sad, however I don't WANT it or need it, I just thought I could give it a whirl again.

What can you do to improve hotels?: Well, nothing really, except that I do own a shoutcast server which just needs a flash player, and also advertising on YouTube later down the road when I get a new PC.

If somebody was abusing staff commands, what would you do?: Well, if the owner was on, I would report such staff to him and ask him to figure out whether or not to fire him or warn him. However, if the owner was not on, I would not be able to do anything but ignore him/her.

Do you know staff commands?: Yes, I could name them all technically. Commands: :givebadge :coins :ha :kick :spull :takebadge :mute :unmute :hal (Hotel alert with link).
Thanks to whoever is reading my staff application, and if you think I fit the job right, give me a yell on my profile or in a conversation message,
Sincerely,
James(MrGreen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread