API Quit Working

Zam

Feb 19, 2011
Hello,
A few days back I installed your API system as a replacement to my old voting system for Blah Hotel. This system worked fine for a few days, but today it has quit working altogether. When a user goes to /api.php, he will be directed to the client without being asked to vote.

I am wondering if my account was disabled, because others are working. I did not modify anything since it stopped working. Could you please explain what is going on? Thank you.

UPDATE: I have tried accessing thehabbos.org from my server, and it cannot be accessed. All other sites seem to be working perfectly fine from my dedi. It appears as though voting through my domain has been blocked. I am requesting that if this is the case, the Blah Hotel domain/IP is unblocked from accessing TheHabbos.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Don't think your account was disabled, is your hotel(blah) up? Because I can't access the site. Maybe the Blah's IP has been blocked from thehabbo's server for some strange reason or something was changed in the files.
Wait until Rasta replies.

Zam

Feb 19, 2011
The site experiences really slow loading times during midday, but it does load. I have created a script and placed one on my shared host, and another on the Blah dedi, each testing if they can access 'http://thehabbos.org'. The one on the shared hosting works, but the one on the Blah dedi does not. So it looks like the server IP was blocked for some reason.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The firewall most likely blocked your hotels IP due to so many connections. I'll have a look at it in a bit, and try to get it all figured out.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread