API not found?

JustBoss

Nov 7, 2012
I already an an api.php file which redirected to client.php but no api folder, I uploaded the folder and changed the config I replaced api.php with the one I downloaded but all I get then is this message:

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Old api:
<meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=/client">

<!--Change this HTML to your API's HTML if you wish for voting-on-client to work. An example of the API's HTML is below. Just replace the 'changeme's accordingly below and remove all comments, and the refresh code above this message.
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// <style type="text/css">body{background-image:url('app/images/bg3.png');font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;color:#000000;}#contentHolder{width:500px;margin:auto;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:10px;border:1px solid #CCCCCC;text-align:center;}.contentTitle{color:black;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:15px;border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;}</style>
// <div id="contentHolder">
// <div class="contentTitle">Please Vote</div>
// It appears that you have not voted yet today! Please click the button below.<br />
// <br /><center><form action=" " method="post">
// <input type="hidden" name="api_url" value=" " />
// <input style="width: 180px; height: 75px; background-image: url(' border: 0px; cursor: pointer;" type="submit" name="votingAPI" value="" />
// </form></div></div>

the one i downloaded
<?php
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// # TheHabbos Topsites API Script - Release 1.0.3 //
// # © Copyright TheHabbos 2011. All rights reserved. //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

define('IN_THEHABBOS_API', 1);

require_once 'thehabbos_api/includes.php';

$create = new API_Template(); $create->buildTemplate();

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread