Anyone this CMS?

xXMufaisaXx

Apr 8, 2018
I mean the best your gonna do for that is to RIP the design and implement it yourself into whatever your doing. I've done it before from space hotel for another person. It's fairly simple.
Post automatically merged:

But in my own opinion, your better off doing your own thing so you can be unique haha

DonSzah

Aug 2, 2020
I mean the best your gonna do for that is to RIP the design and implement it yourself into whatever your doing. I've done it before from space hotel for another person. It's fairly simple.
Post automatically merged:

But in my own opinion, your better off doing your own thing so you can be unique haha
im doing the same now l0l

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Is there someone with this CMS? I post screen:

Thanks!
its a theme made by vieri him self something that is not downloadable because its "custom" or atleast "Modified" soo i asume he must be the only one with the real version :) and i asume Nore David Nore Vieri will Leak this :) and yes i could tell you this in dutch but the forum aint dutch XD

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
its a theme made by vieri him self something that is not downloadable because its "custom" or atleast "Modified" soo i asume he must be the only one with the real version :) and i asume Nore David Nore Vieri will Leak this :) and yes i could tell you this in dutch but the forum aint dutch XD
This theme is inspired by my layout I released years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread