Anyone know where to find this?

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Hello. I am trying to remove this using HabboUI editor, but can't find the name of it?
9086b04ba78c4dafa7a3ab4146b86895.png

I've managed to remove all the icons, but I can't seem to get rid of the textbox or the bar itself, what I really want to do is just take the whole bar out, is there any way of doing this?

Maybe these 2 will know
@LukeOx @Haidyn

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I can't remember where they are, the grey background is a really simple one in one of the files.
My trick for finding the layout file is, go to your external texts and fine "Click here to chat.." then copy the variable name for that and search in the UI editor, it'll bring up the layouts that contain the line and it's usually the one you need.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I can't remember where they are, the grey background is a really simple one in one of the files.
My trick for finding the layout file is, go to your external texts and fine "Click here to chat.." then copy the variable name for that and search in the UI editor, it'll bring up the layouts that contain the line and it's usually the one you need.
I've tried everything I could, I just used your way and found out it was called main_toolbar or toolbar or something similar when I had been searching for bar, but it still hasn't solved.

I am just setting the width and height to 0, is that not the correct way? not sure if that has anything to do with it.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
yo if your still wondering go to bottom_background_border> 1027 bin > and replace with this

will look like that if it's what ur after

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<layout name="bottom_background_border" width="0" height="0" version="0.1" uid="F028E336-5B24-B4B0-8852-E70DD80AE065">
  <window>
    <border x="0" y="0" width="0" height="0" params="0" style="9" color="0x0686661"/>
  </window>
</layout>

Users who are viewing this thread