Anyone know of an iPhone emulator?

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Basically, I forgot what the specific name for these programmes are called.

But I remember the emulator or what ever it is called allows you to connect your iPhone into your computer and it would project it on to the computer and allow you to see the device on screen as well as letting you click and navigate the iPhone via your computer to!

Any download links, or do you know the specific name for these programmes? Please help.

Thanks, Britz.

Tropy

Mar 18, 2014
Well Bluestacks is for running iOS applications on Windows operation system. There is also XCode for for application development which simulates application which is only supported on Mac OS X. If you are looking for xCode then you will need to download Mac OS X Mountain Lion then run it on a virtual machine, I suggest VMware Workstation.
I hope we've helped with your problem.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You could build your own, but that would take months (if not years) of hard work and research.
If you do decide to go down the DIY route, here's a good starting point:

Building an emulator for a modern device requires a solid knowledge of C/C++ (or any low level language), ASM (ARM/X86), the hardware you wish to emulate (in your case, the iPhone's processor, GPU, etc)
I think Shorty's idea would be the easiest and most painless route for 'emulation'.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
You could build your own, but that would take months (if not years) of hard work and research.
If you do decide to go down the DIY route, here's a good starting point:

Building an emulator for a modern device requires a solid knowledge of C/C++ (or any low level language), ASM (ARM/X86), the hardware you wish to emulate (in your case, the iPhone's processor, GPU, etc)
I think Shorty's idea would be the easiest and most painless route for 'emulation'.
I think you misunderstood him. He doesn't want true "emulation", but rather he wants to project his iPhone onto his computer which can easily be done.

Users who are viewing this thread