Anyone know how i can add my badge on my retro?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If I'm right, you need to add the badge in your c_images, somewhere in album_1589 or something. And you need to add a name & desc line in your external vars. Then empty your cache, and voila.

porsteling

Dec 16, 2012
Thanks but it doesn't help , because i don't have revCMS , i use deltaCMS and Delta cms doesn't have c_images / album_1589 , it's very diferent you can see my cms (deltacms) with download the cms here > please check it for me :(

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thanks but it doesn't help , because i don't have revCMS , i use deltaCMS and Delta cms doesn't have c_images / album_1589 , it's very diferent you can see my cms (deltacms) with download the cms here > please check it for me :(
Your CMS doesn't matter. The c_images map is something you need to download, excluded from the CMS, like the SWF files.

xXiDrewXx

Dec 20, 2012
Hey everybody, can anyone help me with add my own badge on my retro hotel ? i have DELTACMS thanks before :)
Well You Have To Host Your own SWF's Then Go Into c_images Click The Albums Till You See One With All The Badges Just Edit them or Add Your Own And Make They Are .gif Format Or it Will Screw Up Your SWF's

porsteling

Dec 16, 2012
Well You Have To Host Your own SWF's Then Go Into c_images Click The Albums Till You See One With All The Badges Just Edit them or Add Your Own And Make They Are .gif Format Or it Will Screw Up Your SWF's
yes but my cms doesn't have c_images file you can see my cms with download mycms via

LoneZZ

Oct 8, 2011
If you host your own swfs all you have to do to add a badge is:

Open paint/photoshop/gimp or whatever you want to use and make the page 50x50 pixels.
Make the badge.
Save it as name.gif ( i'd save it with 3-4 characters example: ABC1) and save it on your desktop.
Then open your htdocs, go to your r63 (swfs) folder, open c_images and then album1584.
Drag your badge into the folder ( album1584).
Then go back to r63 and open external_flash_texts.txt scroll to the bottom and add this:
badge_name_filenamehere=Badge Name
badge_desc_filenamehere=Badge Description

where it says filenamehere, change it to your badge's name, and don't write .gif after it. (example: ABC1.GIF would be badge_name_ABC1 and badge_desc_ABC1)

where it says badge name edit it to the name of your badge.
where it says badge description edit it to the description.

Habbo staff badge example (badge name is adm.gif):
badge_name_ADM= Habbo Hotel Staff
badge_desc_ADM=Habbo Hotel Staff Member

When you've done this save it. Then clear your cache and reload the hotel (you might need to restart the emulator though!)
Make sure to give yourself the badge!

Hope I helped

porsteling

Dec 16, 2012
If you host your own swfs all you have to do to add a badge is:

Open paint/photoshop/gimp or whatever you want to use and make the page 50x50 pixels.
Make the badge.
Save it as name.gif ( i'd save it with 3-4 characters example: ABC1) and save it on your desktop.
Then open your htdocs, go to your r63 (swfs) folder, open c_images and then album1584.
Drag your badge into the folder ( album1584).
Then go back to r63 and open external_flash_texts.txt scroll to the bottom and add this:
badge_name_filenamehere=Badge Name
badge_desc_filenamehere=Badge Description

where it says filenamehere, change it to your badge's name, and don't write .gif after it. (example: ABC1.GIF would be badge_name_ABC1 and badge_desc_ABC1)

where it says badge name edit it to the name of your badge.
where it says badge description edit it to the description.

Habbo staff badge example (badge name is adm.gif):
badge_name_ADM= Habbo Hotel Staff
badge_desc_ADM=Habbo Hotel Staff Member

When you've done this save it. Then clear your cache and reload the hotel (you might need to restart the emulator though!)
Make sure to give yourself the badge!

Hope I helped
can you help me please via skype/teamviewer my skype is ninaelisa3

Users who are viewing this thread