Anyone got pre-hosted dcr/vars?

Entitled

Jun 23, 2011
I'm currently running Debbo 3.5, however the dcrs i'm using are very old (so old it's like the 2002/2003 versions) has anyone here got pre-hosted updated dcrs,texts,vars I can use?

Preferbly one which has Habbo Exchange, pets on (the current one i'm using has aload of missing furni in the catalogue which show as boxes)

Entitled

Jun 23, 2011
You found a working version of Debbo? Can I have the link?

On topic: thehabbos.org should have some. Or you could use their loader maker.

It's on the Otaku Forums, I'll find the link and pm you incase i'm not allowed to post other links :)

The ones on thehabbos requires you to download and upload them to your site(s) at this time my site hosting is down (has been for the last week as they have apparently gone on staff training.) As for the loader maker, it's only got the advanced loader option, which requires me to enter my dcr files, which I don't have.

Rilax

Jun 20, 2011
It's on the Otaku Forums, I'll find the link and pm you incase i'm not allowed to post other links :)

The ones on thehabbos requires you to download and upload them to your site(s) at this time my site hosting is down (has been for the last week as they have apparently gone on staff training.) As for the loader maker, it's only got the advanced loader option, which requires me to enter my dcr files, which I don't have.

Right, my bad. You could always steal another old skool's dcrs? If there are any.

extacy

Jan 6, 2011
external texts:
external vars:
DCR's:

i think thease are v18 they work

Users who are viewing this thread