Any recommended SWF pack for Arcturus?

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
Do anyone have a good SWF Pack for Arcturus/Arcturus Morningstar? i tried using this plusemu pack but it does not work for me
You must be registered for see images attach

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I believe that is the pack everyone uses for arc, Maybe just update it yourself? Such as clothing, effects, etc etc etc. If you are looking for a catalog use @Rystbo Catalog Release it is quite good and you can edit it yourself. I'm not sure if arc is an open source yet but I believe it is a closed source, so you would have to update your packet headers up to current which is quite complicated if you don't know what you are doing.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
PlusEMU is for Plus? Arcturus requires a different SWF pack i’m pretty sure that’s obvious?

Check the git for Arcturus I’m pretty sure you can download everything there.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
I believe that is the pack everyone uses for arc, Maybe just update it yourself? Such as clothing, effects, etc etc etc. If you are looking for a catalog use @Rystbo Catalog Release it is quite good and you can edit it yourself. I'm not sure if arc is an open source yet but I believe it is a closed source, so you would have to update your packet headers up to current which is quite complicated if you don't know what you are doing.
Thanks!
PlusEMU is for Plus? Arcturus requires a different SWF pack i’m pretty sure that’s obvious?

Check the git for Arcturus I’m pretty sure you can download everything there.
Post automatically merged:

I know its obvious but Arcturus don't have their own swf pack so i know any swf pack will do.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
You can use any SWF pack you just need to use the proper Habbo.swf for Arcturus which you can download from Wesley's mirrors ( ). Otherwise you just configure the variables and such as you normally would with any SWF pack. You may need to find a working habbo imaging for it but it looks like Wesley's mirrors has that too ( ). Note I didn't try either of these but they should work for you.

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
if u want ill send u a swf pack :D
Thanks! whats your discord?
You can use any SWF pack you just need to use the proper Habbo.swf for Arcturus which you can download from Wesley's mirrors ( ). Otherwise you just configure the variables and such as you normally would with any SWF pack. You may need to find a working habbo imaging for it but it looks like Wesley's mirrors has that too ( ). Note I didn't try either of these but they should work for you.
Noted! thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread