Any meet up with some one you meet online?

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Hey Devbest!
i was wondering if you have ever meet up with some one you have meet online? how did it go?

I will go first :p

I meet this person on chatango because i am a anime nerd and they wanted to meet up and she was really cool so i said sure and she ended up meeting her at the movie theatres. we talked about are favourite animes and it was really cool plus i was really glad she wasn't a 40 year old man

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I've met up with a few people that I've known online, including three people from DevBest. 8)
  1. I met @Donkjam in early 2012 to travel across parts of Europe (London, Paris, and Amsterdam) together.
  2. I met @Amber_ in late 2012 in Chicago, as she was visiting with family (and I live about an hour away). It was a real interesting experience, to say the least.
  3. I met @Kaz in late 2013 at Minecon, and spent a week doing stuff in Orlando. I also met a bunch of people that I knew from Overcast there.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I met @Quackster if I recall correctly in early 2014, he was visiting some cities of Morocco with his mother and sister and I asked him if he would come to Rabat, he said yes and so we decided to meet up. He stayed over at my place for a night and the next day we went to visit some of the historical monuments of Rabat. :)

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Well I've met

@RastaLulz when we went around Europe together a few years ago

@Markshall when I was at Leeds music festival

I'd like to meet a few other people like @Kaz and party with @Markshall Again show @RastaLulz how to party
I don't want to meet Jamie anymore. :(
I've not met anyone yet from Devbest, it's very sad.

This will sound all too confusing but I met my boyfriend by meeting my online friend who is now my best friend.
I've also met this dude from a social network site, he was pretty damn boring. I met this other dude called my ex but my ex cheated on me with this chick that my best friend at the time was friends with and she just happened to open her gob about how they had sex (Why would you tell someone about your sexual experiences?)

I'd like to meet @Canadian tho.

Last edited:

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
I've not met anybody from DevBest as nobody likes me here.

People I've met from the online world;

1. Sojobo - Met him for one of his birthdays which included meeting (0ni, Dongfix etc.) later went on a roadtrip in his Mini Cooper to Bulgaria via France, Brussels, NL, Germany, Austria & Romania.
  2. Connery - Sojobo's Brother, lived together at the time.
  3. Keyholes & Craske - Met up with them once I moved cities.
  4. Andeh - Met him on the day I left college at the train station briefly.
  5. Kiaa - Sojobo's GF, seen her twice once at my house and once in Bulgaria.

Users who are viewing this thread