Any help setting up a r63 PlusEMU retro?

CptSwofty

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm trying to make a r63 PlusEMU Habbo Retro on my VPS with IIS and can't figure it out. I had a retro setup on my localhost but using old CMS and EMU and it was powered by xampp. I have bought all the VPS and domain for the retro and set the ISS up on the VPS. Just nothing else seems to be working for me, anyone with abit of spare time feel like helping a guy out?
-CptSwofty

:EDIT. I might also need abit of guidance linking the vps to the domain etc.

Last edited:

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Hey guys,
I'm trying to make a r63 PlusEMU Habbo Retro on my VPS with IIS and can't figure it out. I had a retro setup on my localhost but using old CMS and EMU and it was powered by xampp. I have bought all the VPS and domain for the retro and set the ISS up on the VPS. Just nothing else seems to be working for me, anyone with abit of spare time feel like helping a guy out?
-CptSwofty

:EDIT. I might also need abit of guidance linking the vps to the domain etc.

Take a look at this post on how to set up a retro. Its currently the most updated and discusses about issues with installations

Also follow this to link your domain to a vps

CptSwofty

Sep 13, 2018
Not getting anywhere with this mate, reinstalled the os on my VPS to start fresh with your tutorial but can't keep to get iis setup properly as its been updated since your tutorial and 'Click to turn on windows feature' takes me to a different window with different options.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Not getting anywhere with this mate, reinstalled the os on my VPS to start fresh with your tutorial but can't keep to get iis setup properly as its been updated since your tutorial and 'Click to turn on windows feature' takes me to a different window with different options.
Who's your provider?

Who's your provider?
There could be an issue with their OS templates
If the steps provided in the tutorial aren't working. Either contact your provider regarding then issue directly or switch.
Check our conversation

CptSwofty

Sep 13, 2018
The VPS is with logical-hosts.co.uk running on Windows 2012r2

Amazing, you own logical hosts?? My VPS is with them could you help via logical-hosts chat?

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Yeah thanks that works, just downloading the right .NET framework to run the mysql installer now. Thanks will keep you updated :)

Hey, just tried to install mysql using the installer, as it was initializing the database. It stopped and I got this error.
Try it again or pop on the live chat so a technician can help further

Users who are viewing this thread