Any Gravedigging rules?

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
I was reading the , and I noticed that there was no policy against gravedigging, or the posting of a thread that has not been posted in in x amount of time.

Does Devbest have a policy against this that isn't on the Global rules?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Bumping Threads

Please refrain from bumping threads. This means that you can not go in your own thread and post "bump", etc. This rule also means that you can not post in threads that are older than three weeks old (based on last post in that specific thread), as there is no need for old content popping up at the top of the forum.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Bumping Threads

Please refrain from bumping threads. This means that you can not go in your own thread and post "bump", etc. This rule also means that you can not post in threads that are older than three weeks old (based on last post in that specific thread), as there is no need for old content popping up at the top of the forum.
Didn't see that, my apologies!

However, gravedigging is a common term in the forum scene. I suggest that the title of that rule should be changed to Bumping Threads / Gravedigging.

Thanks! <3_<3

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Didn't see that, my apologies!

However, gravedigging is a common term in the forum scene. I suggest that the title of that rule should be changed to Bumping Threads / Gravedigging.

Thanks! <3_<3
Bumping thread is used commonly too, Josh wont change it he is lazy.
Personally i don't think changing anything is needed

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Bumping thread is used commonly too, Josh wont change it he is lazy.
Personally i don't think changing anything is needed
But there's a different connotation to bumping threads and gravedigging. If someone were to change that rule title then it would make it less confusing.

Last edited:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Gravedigging is such a horrible term, it sounds like you're into necrophilia or some shit.

Although, personally I have no problem with bumping threads as long as the topic is still relevant and they aren't doing it simply for post count.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Gravedigging is such a horrible term, it sounds like you're into necrophilia or some shit.

Although, personally I have no problem with bumping threads as long as the topic is still relevant and they aren't doing it simply for post count.
Thanks for clearing that up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread