Any Drummers?

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I'm wondering if anyone else in this forum likes to play the best instrument alive ;) If so how many years experience cause I've only had 3 years and yeah.... Anyone else like to play drums?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I CAN play the drums quite well, but I choose not to :p I started playing when I was about 8 and continued til I was about 13. I've won little little talent shows and things by it, but got bored and ended up selling my kit.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I'd wanted to play the drums since I was about 5 years old, but when I finally had lessons, I decided it was overrated... : /

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I'd wanted to play the drums since I was about 5 years old, but when I finally had lessons, I decided it was overrated... : /
Haha, Na I like my drum teacher he's good. So he made me really interested in it, and I'm going for an exam on Monday for Music Exellence ;o

Shard

Feb 16, 2013
Well I had a few lessons, then got bored.
Then I became a guitarist. Passed the Grade 2 Exam and eventually got bored.

Right now, I cba with another instrument.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I CAN play the drums quite well, but I choose not to :p I started playing when I was about 8 and continued til I was about 13. I've won little little talent shows and things by it, but got bored and ended up selling my kit.
Well, my lessons were free because my step dad was a drummer ;) But he barely had time to teach me because he was always working, so I taught myself really.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I also like many had some drumming lessons and played in the percussion all throughout middle school but I outgrew the drummer life,

Users who are viewing this thread