Anti DOS Firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
REMOVED
I have removed the link to the download due to people not really trusting and negative comments, I will keep the download link up for others to spread around, but please keep the credits

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
What does this do? Does it migrate attacks, stop attacks or just blocks the IP? And does it stop SYN, TPC (and other) floods?

Cole Willam

Sep 30, 2011
Yea dude we need more inf on if this is either a virus or if its a actually working anti DOS Protector!
Cause most DOS protectors cost money so this makes me think this is a random maybe not legit release

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
What does this do? Does it migrate attacks, stop attacks or just blocks the IP? And does it stop SYN, TPC (and other) floods?
Yea dude we need more inf on if this is either a virus or if its a actually working anti DOS Protector!
Cause most DOS protectors cost money so this makes me think this is a random maybe not legit release

Viruscanner:

I've tested this on my VPS, and it works fine.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
i tested this ,
but it didnt work .
my vps went down for like 10-15 minutes
and i called the company to reboot the vps ;c
tsktsk, doesnt work for me.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Nothing can provide complete protection over DoS attacks. It's just impossible. One example of this is pretty clear:
  • FIB being DoS'ed by anonymous
Let's face it, any DoS protection costs around £3,000's. So why would they charge that much if you were able to wack it up yourself? May I ask...

RastaCherry

Oct 7, 2011
i tested this ,
but it didnt work .
my vps went down for like 10-15 minutes
and i called the company to reboot the vps ;c
tsktsk, doesnt work for me.

Your VPS is garbage then.

Nothing can provide complete protection over DoS attacks. It's just impossible. One example of this is pretty clear:
  • FIB being DoS'ed by anonymous
Let's face it, any DoS protection costs around £3,000's. So why would they charge that much if you were able to wack it up yourself? May I ask...

I've never heard of the FIB, I'm guessing you mean FBI and anonymous has thousands of hackers in those operations.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Your VPS is garbage then.

I've never heard of the FIB, I'm guessing you mean FBI and anonymous has thousands of hackers in those operations.

The FBI are a form of police force in America. Anonymous are a hacking team, who DoS'ed the site of the FIB, and with FIB's security needed to keep every thing incredibly private - they had installed an extremely expensive DoS firewall. But, as I said, nothing provides complete protection.

As protection grows - so does DoS'ing. They're going to be completely chasing each other and it will be a never ending battle.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Anyone tried this also what exactly does this do?

According to any one who has used this, like . It's evidently not in working order. On the other hand, the creator claims it works on his/her VPS but I know that a free DoS firewall protecting against DoS attacks is far too good to be true.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I have removed the link to the download due to people not really trusting and negative comments, I will keep the download link up for others to spread around, but please keep the credits

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed due to no download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread