Anonymous B.S

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Yeah, so I just looked at one of Anonymous's "message" and it talks about taking down the internet or some sh*t.

What do you think?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I think that since they were a HUGE hype in 2010 they got use to that populatiry, but unannounced to them, their populatiry dropped, and they still don't know. and now they're posting videos all over the place telling us to 'rebell' but yet it sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo. I think they need to cool down. and chill. they're just getting to hyped aboot nothing.

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
I think that since they were a HUGE hype in 2010 they got use to that populatiry, but unannounced to them, their populatiry dropped, and they still don't know. and now they're posting videos all over the place telling us to 'rebell' but yet it sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo. I think they need to cool down. and chill. they're just getting to hyped aboot nothing.

Yeah, exactly. ^-^

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
No they are saying the US is taking doen its internet to its people and they are trying to rebel as Us is meant to be a free country but how are you free when you cant even browse the net without anything they dont want you too see being blocked

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
these bitches crazy bro. but they make sense. the government are taking it too far.

Users who are viewing this thread