Feedback Animated Banner For "Habboon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
Hey there. My name is Josh (Creator) I am a 18 year old graphic designer with a diploma in "Computer Graphic Design" I have recently seen a few people doing little .gif banners for "Habbo Retros" so I decided to give it a try myself. This is my first ever, so I would really appreciate some constructive criticism! I also hope the owners and users from Habboon see this. Thank you so much for your time!

Here it is:
O7MjNJd.gif

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I don't like the font you used,it just doesn't fit at all.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
The animation is good, but the graphics themselves could be better. Sometimes the border is there, sometimes it's gone, one of the pictures is blurry, the logo is from Habbox with no edits. If you improve on these aspects, it would look much better.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
I either charge money or do them for free for really big hotels so people will end up seeing my work and buying one, lol.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I either charge money or do them for free for really big hotels so people will end up seeing my work and buying one, lol.
Our one is opening today and is going to have allot of users :p

P
plus I don't think big hotels will need your help they have editors like habboons banner...

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
What's the link of your Hotel? And I created Fresh's banners when they were on FindRetro, they just weren't animated. And @Ultra did Habboons banner xD But I know what you mean.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
What's the link of your Hotel? And I created Fresh's banners when they were on FindRetro, they just weren't animated. And @Ultra did Habboons banner xD But I know what you mean.
LOL then again our one is opening it is Habbeon.pw and has a unique CMS and R63B it will be open today put in your country tomorrow it will be open

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
The whole idea is pretty good i just dislike the font and how the borders are messed up but i love the concept

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
Yeah, I only just realised the borders were all fucked up when I posted it. Thanks for the feeedback man :)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I know everyone has said the borders, so I will not go into that, but the logo as well. If you were doing Habboon, you would use THEIR current logo, the red scribbly one as the one you used is awful. Provided in an EpicHosts Habbo retro setup, it really should be better than that.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
I know everyone has said the borders, so I will not go into that, but the logo as well. If you were doing Habboon, you would use THEIR current logo, the red scribbly one as the one you used is awful. Provided in an EpicHosts Habbo retro setup, it really should be better than that.

The red scribbly one? what in the living fuck are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread