Android - Minecraft: Pocket Edition - KrillMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Hey guys! I recently made my 1st Minecraft: Pocket Edition server(Which is for Android, smartphone, ect) who own the full version.
Krill MC

The server is white-listed however and still in progress for certain issues with commands not being set, but right now I need to make sure other people can connect to it otherwise it's no use!

All you have to do is put this information below(Be Honest with usernames):
Username:
Are you trusted on most servers?(e.g. No griefing, ect.):
How old are you?
For Admin, mod, owner and co-owner, OP positions:
Admin Application:
Username:
Name:
If you were admin, would you be respectful and take responsibility for the hotel?:
If you were admin and another Krill staff were abusing their commands and/or doing things illegal in my MCPE, what would you do or who would you tell?:
Mod: Same exact layout except:
If you were mod, would you promise to not destroy or grief while being so and how could I trust you?:

All others(Owner, Co-owner) will be hand-picked by me, seeing as I can't just randomly make staff, also the limit hold on the server is around 30 for now.

E-mail staff applications to:
[email protected]
Also if you would like to donate to help the VPS(To upgrade, because right now it only holds 30 because of VPS type), I would gladly make you co-owner, BUT if you hurt others or as such, I will have to remove your rank but your fund stays with me, since once I take it, it's officially mine.

IP:64.31.22.83
Port:19132
Server is up 24/7
Only 30 slots available
Donations can be sent to [email protected]
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread