[Android] Flappy Bird Download Link

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
For those who has Android hansets on here and never had the chance to download Flappy Bird from the Play Store, here are the download links to the .apk files so that you can install them on your phone/tablet.

Link 1:
Link 2:

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
You also need to install a file browser and remove the option that only allows installations from trusted sites. :p

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Day before, I found a source of flappy bird released on internet, Not sure if it was original or re-made but whatevers. Nice release :p

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
You also need to install a file browser and remove the option that only allows installations from trusted sites. :p
An Android phone/tablet usually has a File Browser ("File Manager", "My Files", "Explorer", etc.) pre-installed with it. And for the latter part, simply go to Settings, Security, then tap the checkbox on the Unknown Sources, Allow installation of non-Market apps. You can easily copy the APK file from your computer to your Android gadget or download it directly to the device.

Day before, I found a source of flappy bird released on internet, Not sure if it was original or re-made but whatevers. Nice release :p
It's the original if it starts with the GEARS logo before the real gameplay. :)

I have it on Android and iOS and it feels the same to me. The browser version is the worst.
I shall agree, since someone else made the browser version... out of HTML5. Plus the game is better played on phones/tabs instead of computer.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
An Android phone/tablet usually has a File Browser ("File Manager", "My Files", "Explorer", etc.) pre-installed with it. And for the latter part, simply go to Settings, Security, then tap the checkbox on the Unknown Sources, Allow installation of non-Market apps. You can easily copy the APK file from your computer to your Android gadget or download it directly to the device.

It's the original if it starts with the GEARS logo before the real gameplay. :)

I shall agree, since someone else made the browser version... out of HTML5. Plus the game is better played on phones/tabs instead of computer.
It does, EitherWay my mom has it on her phone, I can use APK Sharer to create its APK, and send it :p

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It does, EitherWay my mom has it on her phone, I can use APK Sharer to create its APK, and send it :p
Never heard about that APK Sharer but you can pretty use apps on Android which has "APK Backup" functionality then Bluetooth the APK to the another Android phone so they can install the app on that phone without having to redownload it again. :up:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Never heard about that APK Sharer but you can pretty use apps on Android which has "APK Backup" functionality then Bluetooth the APK to the another Android phone so they can install the app on that phone without having to redownload it again. :up:
Or that..

APK sharer, Generally creates APK on your phone and allows you to transfer it via Bluetooth/Email/WhatsApp or anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread