Amazon Prime Air

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
They just released this video. What do you think?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I love how they left out how much it will actually cost to get it delivered by one of these. Probably like $30

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
More then 30$ also love how that could violate private property laws and how fucking lazy Americans are getting x3 . plus wouldn't this cripple the post office system?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
how fucking lazy Americans are getting x3 . plus wouldn't this cripple the post office system?
I don't understand how this has anything to do with laziness? It saves Amazon a lot of money on mailing it because they can deliver it themselves. It has nothing to do with how lazy someone is.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
What I don't understand is;
  • What is this powered on?
  • What will be the costs to manufacture these?
  • What are the limitations such as weight and size? If that's in affect, then why not stick to shipping a 0.5 lb box for $2.00?
All of those above questions boggle my mind. By the sounds of it, it sounds like some remote control airplane you buy from the store.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Well if Amazon is flying you a toy gun that means you bought one... So I don't understand what you're talking about.
Sorry my phone is stupid loll would you pay for something delivered or would you go out and buy something? with advances in tech we as humans become more lazy i wasn't saying that this would make you lazy its just a proven fact. lollz

Users who are viewing this thread