Am i addicted

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I used to hit on that Haze. But I got scared when my whole body got numb, and I started to have my body controlling itself. And ehm, Was high as a mofo. I was about.. 13 when I tried it. I'm too scared to try again. 14 now, been clean for a year. Trust me dood, you won't feel your self after you've hit about 50.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I'm 15,
I smoke weed but i've noticed myself smoking a 'spliff' almost every other day if not everyday.
Is this bad, how could I quit, I'm trying to focus my hardest at school, i just started spending spare money on 10 bags
now whenever i have the money i buy weed, can someone help me :down:
Think of it like this,
If you had to pay every bill, mortgage (rent), property taxes, cable(internet), cell phone, food, electric, gas, water, maybe sewer (varys on location)
life insurance, car insurance, gasoline, possibly car payments.
Would you have enough to smoke a spliff a day? If not, then that is bad, financially. Smoking weed is not specifically bad, always stick to the same dealer, don't go to a new dealer every time.

If don't plan on smoking for the rest of your life, sure spend your money on dime bags every day or other day if you please, its nearly the equivalence to cigarettes (in price only)

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
i think i do
Well obviously not, because if what you were saying turned out the be true, the world would have a serious problem. Like I said, maybe it's the case for someone around you, but don't generalize because of that particular case. I could say pot is good for you because everybody around me is enjoying it and don't have a problem with it, but I don't say that because I don't generalize.

Think of it like alcohol. I'm pretty sure most people you know will have a drink on particular occasions but won't abuse it. While on the other hand you will have a drunk that drinks all day every day. But it's not because someone abuse that substance that it will get EVERYBODY who tries it hooked on it. If someone has an addictive personality in the first place, anything that person will do could potentially trigger those addictive habits.

But if you want to argue, go ahead..

Users who are viewing this thread