Alternative for php include?

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Hey,

I am trying to PHP include some pages from radiPanel on my radio website, and it's giving me the error below (if you're familiar with radiPanel). Anyways, what's another alternative for PHP include?

Code:
Warning: require_once(../_inc/glob.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/radisite/public_html/panel/_frontend/requests.php on line 2
Thanks!

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Hey,

I am trying to PHP include some pages from radiPanel on my radio website, and it's giving me the error below (if you're familiar with radiPanel). Anyways, what's another alternative for PHP include?

Code:
Warning: require_once(../_inc/glob.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/radisite/public_html/panel/_frontend/requests.php on line 
Thanks![/quote]
The error is for require_once() not include(). Check that the path to the file correct.

[quote="Transparent, post: 236256, member: 35689"]Iframe if you are trying to add like dj says[/quote]
If you are trying to include PHP code (ie - variables/functions from another file), iframe will not work.

Users who are viewing this thread