All furni dissapear from rooms..

draapeba

Apr 24, 2021
I just set up a habbo retro hotel and everything is working fine except everytime i leave a room furni just dissapears or if i shutdown the server, items dissapear from items and from room.. Any suggestions? using xampp and rereleased version of the zap hotel that i found on here

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
You might as well check the emulator console for any errors, I suspect it may caused by room saving issues on the emu coding itself, or incomplete room items table.

draapeba

Apr 24, 2021
You might as well check the emulator console for any errors, I suspect it may caused by room saving issues on the emu coding itself, or incomplete room items table.
but, the emu is super simple with very few commands, i dont really know what to do, also, navigator, public rooms just keeps loading, but i can create rooms and so can my friends, but items dissapear
Post automatically merged:

where do i find the tables?

Last edited:

airilxx

Jan 1, 2012
but, the emu is super simple with very few commands, i dont really know what to do, also, navigator, public rooms just keeps loading, but i can create rooms and so can my friends, but items dissapear
Post automatically merged:

where do i find the tables?
if im not mistaken the table name should looks like "items", items_room" or "room_data" . But nvm I'll try to take a look at the emu and cms you're currently using soon

Additionally, extra tips if you want to safely shut down the emulator, you should press enter and type 'stop' inside the emulator console instead of just closing the emulator. This to prevent furniture loss as room furniture will only be saved on room unload. which is a common for an older emulator such as butterfly.

Last edited:

draapeba

Apr 24, 2021
if im not mistaken the table name should looks like "items", items_room" or "room_data" . But nvm I'll try to take a look at the emu and cms you're currently using soon

Additionally, extra tips if you want to safely shut down the emulator, you should press enter and type 'stop' inside the emulator console instead of just closing the emulator. This to prevent furniture loss as room furniture will only be saved on room unload. which is a common for an older emulator such as butterfly.
i always type shutdown as stop isnt a command, but that doesnt work either, i'm using butterfly emu

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I'm using said emulator with no problems.
I think the emulator just isn't loading something to do with rooms correctly every time. It's an old source

Users who are viewing this thread