Alienware X51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So I wan't to get a new PC is my current PC is shit, and I was thinking of getting one of the Alienware X51 PC's. Anyone got any experience with it?

->

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
yeah i got it and i tell you what it bloody brilliant i mainly use it to play MMORPG games on there

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I heavily dislike Alienware, in my eyes they only make money because of the exterior. The parts you can get some much cheaper, build it yourself, and get a frame/case.

But then, that's my opinion.

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
Wouldn't buy alienware by myself, I would just get some pretty nice but waaay cheaper system, and get an awesome case - or edit one to make it look awesomer. Saves you a lot of money, and you can edit it like you want :)

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Yeah buy it. Be like the rest of the kids who have one to play Habbo or Minecraft.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah buy it. Be like the rest of the kids who have one to play Habbo or Minecraft.

I doubt kids who play Habbo or Minecraft only don't have the money for an 1000 dollar PC, but if you want to give shitass comments, go cry in the Spamzilla section or in the Life section about how bad your life is.

I am asking for serious comments, if you say "don't buy it", give a reason to.

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
I doubt kids who play Habbo or Minecraft only don't have the money for an 1000 dollar PC, but if you want to give shitass comments, go cry in the Spamzilla section or in the Life section about how bad your life is.

I am asking for serious comments, if you say "don't buy it", give a reason to.
You should make an awesome desktop pc by yourself - with the GeenStijl chick on the case ;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I suggest building your own pc, this way you can build one like alienware but cheaper and more custom to you.
Alienware is over rated for what it is imo. I dont/have never had one, but i know people that do/have and they petsonally dont like them.
They have now built their own and are 10x happier

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You could build a custom pc and have the same graphics card with 12gb ram for almost $200 less. I did the same,
1tb HDD with intel i5-2500k and the EVGA GT 640 2gb and 16gb ram.
You can save money and be happier (Wal-mart?).

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I'd say your better off building your own PC. More likely to be cheaper and more of want you want. :)

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Don't buy alienware, it's very overpriced.
Build a machine yourself, it would safe you a lot of money.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Don't even bother, tried buying one but then realised it's a pile of shit, just build your own PC or get a better pre-built PC at an amazing price, try Chillblast Yogblast Fusion (or the lite version).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread