Aliens

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Do you believe Bob Lazar or not?

I've been watching this for quite a while now and i've watched documentaries about area 51 and bob lazar before, Personally I believe him.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I personally believe that this Universe has more than just us human beings, but the problem with science is that we are looking for life like us that eat, breath air and drink. However, life out there could be totally abstract and unlike how we see life.

Although I believe the UFO is all government related.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I personally believe that this Universe has more than just us human beings, but the problem with science is that we are looking for life like us that eat, breath air and drink. However, life out there could be totally abstract and unlike how we see life.

Although I believe the UFO is all government related.
Yeah, it would be ignorant to think that we could be the only planet in the Whole universe with life even unintelligent life. I think the UFO's may be government related but why would they want to risk being seen by thousands of people if it's "top secret" stuff?

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
Of all the galaxies before & after ours which is roughly 225 Billion, there has to be atleast one other, if not countless others that have had planets able to replicate the same conditions as ours here on Earth, maybe not exactly (although it is a possibility). Yes, of course there's aliens. Whether they're bacteria or entire species of lifeforms similar to humans and other animals, they exist.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
He's a nut job.

As if they will actually have an alien space craft that looks the flying saucers in all the movies, that's a human creation.

#NutJob

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
He's a nut job.

As if they will actually have an alien space craft that looks the flying saucers in all the movies, that's a human creation.

#NutJob

Believe there is Aliens but as said above, UFO's are definitely made up.

If you do a research, Hitler made the first "UFO" flying disk during the war. (Or at least is said to be)
& there are some videos on the YouTube.

There is also random "Landing ports" which were also created by Hitlers scientists.

I'm not sure what to believe about UFO's, from personal experience when I was a little younger, I must have been about 12/13 we just got back from holiday and it must have been about 11/12 at night. Me and my dad were going into the house and my dad spotted a blue light in the sky, we watched it for a couple of minutes just moving side to side (what looked like a few centimetres in the sky...) my dad asked my step mum to get the camera and after a few seconds it turned bright red and shot off faster than anything i've ever seen. Now a few years a go I was watching a video about UFO's (I'll try to find it and link it here) but on the video was footage of something that almost replicates what I saw and just described to you, It couldn't have been a helicopter because it shot off so fast it was gone in less than a couple of seconds.

Now, maybe these "UFO's" aren't driven by aliens but I do believe the disks themselves have been made and I also believe they may also be used as technology to fight wars in the future. (These things have real speed)

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
Any lifeform that's out there will be way more advanced than ourselves, religiously, scientifically, technologically, all of it. They could easily have something they use to fly around in, as you should know the disc shape is aerodynamic (given that it's completely smooth), if we know this aliens would definitely know this, especially if they're millions, even billions years older than us. I've had numerous experiences with UFO's, however they weren't all wasn't a disc shape. One was, I assume, a triangular shape due to having 3 lights arranged in a triangle that didn't move from their position. Even as it left my site it was still in this arrangement which led me to believe triangle.
UFO's do exist. Whether they're aliens from another planet or something scientists put up there, we personally don't know hence given the name, Unidentified Flying Object.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
Any lifeform that's out there will be way more advanced than ourselves, religiously, scientifically, technologically, all of it. They could easily have something they use to fly around in, as you should know the disc shape is aerodynamic (given that it's completely smooth), if we know this aliens would definitely know this, especially if they're millions, even billions years older than us. I've had numerous experiences with UFO's, however they weren't all wasn't a disc shape. One was, I assume, a triangular shape due to having 3 lights arranged in a triangle that didn't move from their position. Even as it left my site it was still in this arrangement which led me to believe triangle.
UFO's do exist. Whether they're aliens from another planet or something scientists put up there, we personally don't know hence given the name, Unidentified Flying Object.

#NutJob

Why would any lifeform be more advanced?
Anything biological from outerspace is alien to us, and a blob of cells is not more advanced than us.

You are also a nut job.

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
There's an estimated 50 sextillion Earth-like planets in the universe, majority of those older than Earth and you think not one of those could contain life-form more advanced than ourselves?
Open your mind a bit, bruh.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
There's an estimated 50 sextillion Earth-like planets in the universe, majority of those older than Earth and you think not one of those could contain life-form more advanced than ourselves?
Open your mind a bit, bruh.

"Any lifeform that's out there will be way more advanced than ourselves, religiously, scientifically, technologically, all of it"

No.

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
"Any lifeform that's out there will be way more advanced than ourselves, religiously, scientifically, technologically, all of it"

No.
I retract what I said, I messed up a bit there. But there would have to be some form of life more advanced than ourselves somewhere out there.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
#NutJob

Why would any lifeform be more advanced?
Anything biological from outerspace is alien to us, and a blob of cells is not more advanced than us.

You are also a nut job.
So he's a nut job for thinking there is a possibility that out of the billions of trillions of galaxys which i'm sure more than one of them is containing planets earth-sized, in the correct solar position and can support life that is more advanced that us? It's called having an open mind, not being a nut job.

People in denial is the worst thing. "Oh dat desn't exizt cos not infrunt of m3"

I retract what I said, I messed up a bit there. But there would have to be some form of life more advanced than ourselves somewhere out there.

There has got to me intelligent life form out there, if you think about it, the earth is approximately only something like 4 billion years years old, there is countless planets which are millions or even billions of years older. Scientists have even discovered a planet which has earth-like conditions and it's in the correct solar position called "Gliese 581" or something like that.

Last edited:

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
So he's a nut job for thinking there is a possibility that out of the billions of trillions of galaxys which i'm sure more than one of them is containing planets earth-sized, in the correct solar position and can support life that is more advanced that us? It's called having an open mind, not being a nut job.

People in denial is the worst thing. "Oh dat desn't exizt cos not infrunt of m3"

There has got to me intelligent life form out there, if you think about it, the earth is approximately only something like 4 billion years years old, there is countless planets which are millions or even billions of years older. Scientists have even discovered a planet which has earth-like conditions and it's in the correct solar position called "Gliese 581" or something like that.

I never said that there are no lifeforms that are more advanced than us, read before you accuse. I was calling him a nut job for thinking that "ALL" lifeforms are "WAY MORE ADVANCED"

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Believe there is Aliens but as said above, UFO's are definitely made up.
UFO's are actually real. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. A bird could be a UFO. A plane could be a UFO. If you were sky diving, and the people below didn't know what you were, you are considered a UFO.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
UFO's are actually real. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. A bird could be a UFO. A plane could be a UFO. If you were sky diving, and the people below didn't know what you were, you are considered a UFO.
I meant spaceships. My unintelligent statement is invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread