Aliens, are they real?

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Of course there are aliens..... what do u think this god is that everybody keeps talking about.......

We have a lot more information and science that proves aliens could be real... not this "God" your talking about. I will never believe one man created life/earth/etc.

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
We have a lot more information and science that proves aliens could be real... not this "God" your talking about. I will never believe one man created life/earth/etc.

God was/is nothing more than an alien that came down here and messed with our DNA.... what do u think we will do on other planets once we find life there? Neal Armstrong would have been this god on the moon if there was some sort of life form there.....

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I believe they exist. there are millions of other galaxies out there, so theres got to be other life forms somewhere in the universe.
For all we know there could be an identical planet to Earth in another galaxy, with each of us exactly how we are, and what there doing is what we are doing. We could be mind controlled clones. Ever though about that? thought not.

But not too long ago, i remember reading somewhere that another planet has been found/discovered that has the perfect ratio of gas/water (and all that other crap needed) etc... for life forms to be able to live on it. I think it was dubbed 'the earths clone' or something like that due to it being pretty much identical to the earth

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I believe they exist. there are millions of other galaxies out there, so theres got to be other life forms somewhere in the universe.
For all we know there could be an identical planet to Earth in another galaxy, with each of us exactly how we are, and what there doing is what we are doing. We could be mind controlled clones. Ever though about that? thought not.

But not too long ago, i remember reading somewhere that another planet has been found/discovered that has the perfect ratio of gas/water (and all that other crap needed) etc... for life forms to be able to live on it. I think it was dubbed 'the earths clone' or something like that due to it being pretty much identical to the earth
Kepler 22B right? Discovered by the Kepler mission thing. Well, if you're talking on the new meaning of alien, yes, they could be. Science is not 100% discovered, and as said there could be an identical galaxy that is same on ours, and even the same creatures living.

And for the old meaning of alien, they exist long time ago. You call a foreigner alien since he/she is from another country. ;)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Moved to debates..and ofc they are real u don't think we are the only living things?

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
eh, I'd say that they're real.. There are loads of planets, galaxies and other stuff out there..
So yeah.. I think they do.

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
pfth, who would believe there are only 7BILL people in the universe your just stupid, i believe thats another so called "super earth" has live in it since it has the exact same shit as us:
Gravity, oxygen, water, islands.
also, when the word alien is said you think of a green thing with huge black eyes lol
or when someone says UFO you would thing its a flying saucer

Users who are viewing this thread